Inseparable

*Devon's POV*

Its been a month since Amaury became my girlfriend i love this girl man we've been inseparable. Shes like the best girlfriend ever.

*Devon &Amaury'sText Convo*

Wife <3: Hey babe!

Boo Bear <3: Hi boo u ok?

Wife <3: Yeah hbu wanted to chill with u today.

Boo Bear <3: Yeah Im iight baby.... ok im coming over.

Wife <3: Ok babe c u in a few.

Boo Bear<3: Kk

*End of Text Convo*

I headed out and got some flowers for ma lady just to be sweet.

*Skips Car Ride*

I arrived at maruy's house and rung the door bell and waited a few seconds until she opened the door. As she opened the door she saw the flowers "Awwwwww baby u shouldn't have". She said with a big smile on her face. "I wanted to baby I hope u like them"? "Ofcourse i do these are my favorite types of flowers thank you so much". She said as she kissed me so passionately. We went inside and she sent me to the living room while she placed her flowers in a vase with water. As she finished she came to the living room and climbed on top of me and started kissing me saying "U", *kiss* "Are", *kiss*, "Tha", *kiss* , "Best" , *kiss* ,"Boyfriend" , *kiss*, "Ever", *kiss* .She said as I laughed. She came off me and looked at me and asked what I wanted to tlk about , I said us. She took me upstairs to her room so we could talk.