"It was Momo. Hirai Momo. Tch that pabo" Momo?! Momo has an ex— oh yeah she had a lot of ex before....

"Oh yeah what about her? She flirts with you again?" Girl 2 asked.

"Eww no. As if I would let that happen again" Then both of them laugh. I am done peeing and I'm still not coming out of the cubicle.

"So what about her?"

"I heard she has a stable relationship with som--"

"What?! That girl has a stable relationship?!" The other one shouted.

"Before. I heard they broke up. Probably because of her being a player and come to think of it... would Mr. Kim let her daughter to date a player? A girl?" Wait... kim? Dahyun is a kim!

"Mr. Kim is one of the--"

"Pastors? Yeah. And a bigtime businessman that is partners with my dad" what?

"So how did the Kim family knew about Momo?" The other one asked.

"There was a time when Mr. Kim went to dad's office and I was there that time so I congratulated him for his daughter is dating a playe-- I mean a fucker" then they both laugh. Yah!

I got out of the cubicle to see who they are.

"He should protect his daughter. What he did is right. Besides, they will be the talk of the town if Momo finally fucks Mr. Kim's daughter" Holy— I don't want any trouble but they're really testing my patience.

"Momo is really famous now holy shit" The other one joked and then they laugh again.

"One more thing. I heard that Momo's really heartbroken and she loves that girl" That's the one? Momo's ex?! I said on my mind as I wash my hands on the sink.

"Momo? Loves someone? Gross. That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard, as stupid as her" I swear I could really slap the shit out of this girls.

"She loves to fuck but not love someone, that's for sure" I was about to say something when Mina showed up.

"What took you so long?" She asked as she held my hand.

"Nothing. Just enjoying myself here?" She furrowed her eyebrows with what I said. The girls left and Mina kept on bugging me about what took me so long in the bathroom.

I didn't tell her anything. What I'm sure about is that I am really pissed off that night.

*end of flashback*

"So that girl is the reason why they broke up?!" Tzuyu shouted. I covered my ears by her sudden outburst.

"I guess so. Does Momo knew about this?" I asked. Tzuyu shook her head.

"If she does she wouldn't le-- I mean let  her go officially right?" Tzuyu drank the one glass of juice... straight!

"Yah you okay?" I asked.

"I know this sounds crazy but...." I guess I know what she's thinking.

"Am I right to guess that you want to help them get back together?" I asked. She bit her lower lip and nodded slowly.

"Tzuyu didn't you heard what I said? Maybe just maybe, that Mr. Kim is Dahyun's father. They don't want their daughter to date a playe--"

"Momo is not a player! She's a nice girl and she loves Dahyun so much"

"But that's what they said! Her ex said so! And whatever you do, if that Mr. Kim is Dahyun's dad, he wouldn't let them get back together" I protested. Tzuyu is pissed now. I can see it in her eyes.

"We know Momo is a player, but that was before! But she's not a fucker" See? She's mad.

"Calm down Tzuyu. Don't stress yourself too much." I said as I caressed her back.

"But...." I know she wants to say something. She knows something that I don't know but she refuses to tell it to me.

"They need to be together" She said in a low and sincere voice.

"Why do you want them to get back together so bad?" I asked. Tzuyu sighed and lays down on her bed.

"Because I want to see you all together and happy. That's my wish" She said as she close her eyes.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed after I hit her forehead.

"Don't say things as if you're saying goodbye!" I said while glaring at her.

Tzuyu stares at me for a bit before smiling playfully to me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're gonna miss me" She said. What the?!

"Pabo-yah! Who would-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I did not finish my sentence because she's tickling me.

"Chaeyoung will miss me aigoooo" She muttered while still tickling me.

"Yah hahahahaha stop it hahahahah" I am laughing so hard because she knows the ticklish part of my body.

Then she stopped tickling me and she stares at me seriously.

"No really. I just want everyone to be happy. That's my wish" She said. I sighed and sat down and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Okay. Let me try helping you with that" Tzuyu's face brightened up when I said these words and then she hugged me.

"You're the best Chaeyoung-ah" She said. I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Yes I am. And I am your bestfriend" I said. She hugged me tightly.

"Yah you want to kill me?" I joked. She pulled away from the hug and hit my arm playfully.

"Silly. Let's sleep now" she said. I nodded and I lay beside her.

It was just a normal night for me and my bestfriend. The next day will be tough.... because I need to grant her wish.

It's my first timeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara