Im hurt sean im hurt part 2

Start from the beginning

I woke up and immediately went to the bathroom to get my cuts all bandage up. I got downstairs to eat my breakfast. Ryan sat there and stared. Then he finally spoke. " why would you do that mark? Do you do this on a regularly day basis? I can't loose you mark! Not because the db money I got care about it! I...i just need my bestfriend. If you die I don't know what I'll do or I maybe eve....". I stop him from talking by hugging him and he sobbed in my neck. I felt so guilty but it's not like I can't just stop like that! We stay there that for a couple of minutes then he calmed down and I pull out of the hug to look him in the eyes. "Ryan I love you so much you know that! As a bestfriend of course but I just can't stop so quickly but I'll try ok!" I lied to him. Right in his face but he fell for it. I never going to stop. I need to let the demons out from under my skin! I need to. I MUST!

Darks P.O.V

A little more time then I can take over! It's hard to take over marks body because he always cuts himself to try to set me free! I just need a body to fully be in! If not I'll just take control of marks! To me with my anti....

Forever.

Marks P.O.V
I get to school and see Sean. He waves at me and I ignore him and that's the way it's going to stay forever! Even if he the love of my life. My crush, my world, my universe, my everything. Anyways I see Felix talking to wolfie and I quickly pull wolfie by his sleeve over to me and tell him to meet me at my house today.

~time skip brought to you by maya❤️~

" Class we got a new student! His name is Ethan Nestor. Introduce yourself if you may" the Teacher says. "Uh hi I'm Ethan I'm from Main and I love video games and I'm gay uh and I have blue hair because I like it so you can call me blue boy! I like that name because my old friends use to call me that but I..i c..can't see them a..anymore because I live here and I...i". He starts to cry and I feel bad for him. I run up there and give him a hug. He cries into my chest. He hugs me tightly. I ask the teacher if me and him can go in the hall. She nods and we go out the door. Before I close the door I see Sean face mad. Good! Shouldn't of never kissed my ex! Ethan still crying and I think back to what he said. He said he gay that's right! I say in my head. I lift up him chin with my thumb and kiss his lips. He was in shock but he soon kissed back. I been bad but I feel good that I made Ethan happy for his first day. He smiles and blushes like crazy. I smirk and he giggles. We walk back insides and he takes a seat next to me. I smile at him and he smiles back. Then I see Sean next to me. I ignore him and talk to Ethan. He a nice kid but I think I know who would like him better! Definitely Tyler. I don't flirt but Ethan I just make him have company. We talk the rest of the the class. Then finally lunch! How I been waiting for lunch since breakfast! I go to my locker to grab my stuff for my next class and saw Sean. He walk up to me and say hi. I ignore him and keep walking.

Sean P.O.V

Mark just ignored me and walked away! WWHAT!! Was it because last night? I ran up to him and started talking. "Mark Edward Fics....". "Don't you fucking say my last name" he said. "M..mark I...i.. I'm sorry! I don't understand what I did wrong!". "You fucked up my life and made we do something I regret". 'Regret?' I thought. We got to the cafeteria and he sat with Ethan, Tyler , Wolfie, and Felix. He wasn't talking to Felix but that new kid who had the break down. I miss mark already and I just made everything bad! So I texted him.

Mark❤️💕😔

Sean: mark seriously talk to me!
Mark: what!
Sean: we had to at least finish the project.
Mark: fine meet me at my house😒
Sean:also what did you mean by you
Did something you regret.
Mark: hey listen I'm not talking to you still.

Then mark called me. But why?

Mark P.O.V

I had to call Sean because I really couldn't focus on typing. Once we got OTP my table went silent so they claim hear me. They still couldn't because the whole cafeteria is so loud. I began to talk. ( it's goes mark then Sean )

"Sean?"
"Yes"
"Listen you have no business in my life at all! You just made I worst you made everything worst and.."
" mark sorry I really am I can ma.."
" NO JUST SHUT UP"
"Mark don't raise you voice "

By then almost everybody look at me

"YOU LISTEN! I FUCKING HATE YOU"
" THEN YOUR FUCKING DEAD TO ME! GO FUCKING DIE IN A DITCH MARK FICSHBACH! (I'm sorry for this part!! I don't want to write it but it's drama) OR JUST FUCKING HAVE CANCER AND DIE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER DID"

All eyes on me now. Then Felix spoke up. "Mark he didn't have to say that"
Everything went in slo-motion. I burst out crying. Ethan tried to grab my wrist but failed. They yelled my name but I didn't care. All I could think out is my dad. Why him. Out of all people. I ran and ran and ran. Ethan was behind We and I slid down on the wall still crying. Everything went normal again but I was still crying. Then Sean walked up to me while I had my head in my knees. Ethan was still comforting me. I look up. The sat up. Then stood up. Then I ran away from him. I hear him yelling my name. I finally stop and turn around. Then yelled " you wanted me dead Sean. You really want me dead. Well then you wish is granted. I see a car driving I ran in front of it. Then everything back in slo-motion then everything went black.

Sean P.O.V
" mark I don't want you dea...."
then he ran in front of the car. He did it??!? It's all my fault. I come running in. Ethan behind me. He calling the police. Then the most best thing happened in my life.

I feel a pulse. He still alive.