Fourteen

I wake up and I feel something pressed against my back. I do my best to look behind me without moving my body. I see sohee laying with her back to mine. 'She must have had another bad dream'.

I carefully shake yoongi so he wakes up. He opens his and looks at me. "What?" He asks in his hoarse morning voice. It sent chills through my body.

"We need to go to the school and sign her up." "We literally just opened our eyes." He complained.

"Get up." I demand. "You first." I sigh and get up, making sure not to disturb Sohee. Yoongi then closes his eyes and sprawls out.

"Nope." I say as I pull his arms behind him, trying to pull him up. "If I drop you, you wake Sohee up. Do you really wanna do that?" I challenge. Yoongi sighs and stands up. I let go of him and walk to the kitchen.

I make cereal for myself and Sohee. I put hers on the table and go to wake her up.

"Sohee, it's time to get up sweety." I say in a quiet voice as I lightly shake her. "Okay mommy." She says and yawns.

"I made us cereal." I tell her. "What about daddy?! You can't forget him!" She suddenly yelled causing the boys to wake up.

"What was that." Hoseok groaned. "I'm so sorry oppas!" Sohee jumped onto her feet and apologized quickly. "It's alright sohee." They assure her.

We walk into the kitchen and Sohee moves her bowl to beside yoongi and sits down. I laugh at that because it's so cute.

"Sohee, today we are going to enroll you in school." I tell her. "But mommy! I don't want to go to school!" She whined. "You have too Sohee." Yoongi gave her that 'don't even argue'  look.

"Okay." She said. We finished eating breakfast in silence. We got dressed and left for school. "Mommy, can I ride cosmos to the school?" She asks. "Sohee, don't be lazy." I scold. Yoongi chuckled and I give him the death stare. He suddenly found the floor very interesting.

We arrive at the school and there are little kids everywhere. There is a courtyard that is occupied by little kids, adults, and animals. The adult are obviously the ones helping the kids with their spirit animals.

"Hello, how may we help you?" The lady greeted as we arrived. "We would like to enroll our daughter here." Yoongi replied with a smile. "Right this way." She started walking and so we followed.

We go into an office and sit down. We had to fill out all their paperwork while Sohee quietly hummed in the corner, waiting for us to finish.

"Alright! She will start tomorrow. She doesn't need any supplies. The school has pencils and journals for the kids to use." She lady informed us after nearly an hour. "Thank you." Yoongi and I say in unison.

"Daddy, can Taehyung oppa and jimin oppa take me to the park?" Sohee asked as we left the school. "As long as they don't mind."

-

We get back some and Sohee immediatly runs to Taehyung and jimin. It can't be a coincidence that they were sitting side by side, arguing about a video game.

"Oppas! Can you take me to the park?" Sohee asked the two. "Are mommy and daddy okay with it?" Jimin asked. "They said as long as you said yes!" She replied. "Alright, let's go." Taehyung jumped up excitedly.

"Remember tae, she is the child." Jin said with a raised eyebrow. "I know that." He pouted. Everyone laughed when Sohee poked his cheek.

"Come on oppas!" She grabbed their hands and dragged them out of the house. "She is so adorable." Namjoon said to which everyone hummed in agreement.

"So when is she starting?" Jin asked as the rest if the boys sat down. "Tomorrow." I reply. "What do we do until then? I'm bored." I whine.

"Last time you were bored, I took you to a park and we ended up adopting a child. There is no way I am doing that again. One is enough." Yoongi said. "That was literally a few days and you act as if it was years ago." "Well still. Don't even think of a park."

"You heard him. You can never think about jimin again." Jungkook teased. "Aww why not. I like jimin." I join in. "And definately no thinking about jimin when I am your boyfriend." He retorted.

"What about if he was my boyfriend?" I continue to tease. "I am too irresistible. You couldn't leave me if you wanted to." He said confidently. "Egomaniac." I mumble.

"Nobody can resist the amazing min suga genious jjang jjang man boong boong." He continued. "Where did suga come from?" I question. "I don't know. It was a nickname." He answered.

"Anyways, what do we do so I am not bored?" I ask again. "Go shopping or something." Yoongi mumbled. "Or you can go on a date." Namjoon said.

"Where?" I retort. "Namjoon is right. I don't care what you two do, but get out and do something." Jin said as he pushed us out of the house and slammed the door shut.

"We just got locked out."