Four

[Warning : violence]

I walk to my house where my abusive mother awaits. I keep lilac in dormant state because I know she will attack my mother if I don't.

As soon as I open the door, my mom grabbed my hair and threw me to the floor. She slammed the door shut and locked it. "Where were you?" She asked.

She kicked me in the stomach and punched me in the face before asking the question again. I cough up blood and desperately gasp for air.

"Alley." I wheezed out painfully. "You were out for a lot longer than normal. Don't do it again." She said angrily.

She kicked me in the back before walking away to her room. I, again, gasp for air and attempt to sit up. I hold back tears as I stand up.

I go to my room and close the door. I take a shower and make sure to wipe away all the blood around my face.

I lay in bed after changing into pajamas and stare at the ceiling. Maybe I should move in with the boys. They seem nice and I might be able to help them with their animals.

I call out lilac and she jumps on the bed and lays down beside me. "Do you think I can help them call their animals?" I ask her. She licks me assuringly. "Thanks girl." I pet her forehead and we soon both fall asleep.

-

I wake up to being shoved to the floor and kicked in the face. Lilac shot up and went to bite the women. "NO!" I scream to lilac. The women would kill her if she attacked her.

"Call that vicious creature in before I kill it." My mom hissed. I hold out my wrist weekly and lilac hesitated but obeys my wishes, disappearing to a tattoo.

"I told you not to have the monster in my house!" She women screamed and kicked me several times. The only monster in the house is her.

I finally stand up and use my bed to help me stand. "It won't happen again ma'am." I say weakly. "It better not." She punched me in the face before leaving my room.

I limp to the shower and wash off all the blood and attempt to ease the pain of the aches. There were already bruises all over me.

I sigh and change into a plain black t-shirt and ripped jeans. I put a dark brown, fake leather, jacket on over my shirt to hide my bruised arms.

I apply makeup to blend the bruises as well as a dark red lipstick on to blend with the bloody, busted lips.

I walk out of the house and into the alleys. I call lilac once in the alley. I walk to the door from yesterday and do the same knock jimin did.

Yoongi opened the door and looked shocked when he saw me. "Come in." He said. I limped in and sat on the couch while lilac went to the dog beds. "Why are you limping?" Jin asked and all the other boys looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"My mom." I respond. "Why?" "I called lilac out to sleep with me last night and forgot to lock my door. My mom hates lilac and so she kicked me and punched me for not calling her in dormant state. Of course I called her in when my mom told me to but only because lilac was about to attack her." I respond.

"How bad are you hurt?" He asked. I take my jacket off and the bruises along my arms become evident. "Not to mention the ones under my shirt, along my legs, and under the makeup." I answer. "Do you need anything? How can we help? You poor thing." Jin starts to panic when he hears my answer.

"I'm used to this jin, don't be worried. I can only wait." I tell him. He still looks just as panicked but sighs and sits back down. Yoongi sits beside me shaking his head.

"How can you let her so this to you?" He asked sympathetically. "Because if I don't she will use the one thing she can to make me do whatever she wants." I reply. "Lilac." Hoseok and taehyung whisper, I nod.

"Either way she gets what she wants but one way I get hurt and the other lilac and I get hurt. I can't let that women hurt her." I add.

Yoongi is careful so he doesn't hurt me, but pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and a single tear slides down my cheek.

"Would she hurt you if one of us was with you?" Namjoon asked. I pull away from yoongi and look at him.

"And how would I explain why a boy was staying with me?" I ask skeptically. "Just say one of us is your boyfriend or something." He replied.

I look down and shake my head, not wanting to say why not. "With the sounds of her mom, she wouldn't let a low trainer near her. Especially if they couldn't even call their animal at all." Jin explained my thoughts.

"Then we lie." Jimin says. "I mean she usually just wants me out of her way so she might not press too much." I agree.

"Who is gonna be my fake boyfriend?" I ask. "I think yoongi." Hoseok says. Everyone nods expect yoongi who just looks confused. "Why me?" He asks.

"Multiple reasons. One, your were just comforting miyoung. Two, you are the strongest of us and the best fighter. If something backfires and her mom tries attacking either of you, you can defend the both of you." Hoseok answered.

"Alright." Yoongi and I said at the same time. "Might want to to ahead and go back. The longer yoongi is around, the more time your mom will have to adjust and realize she can't touch you." Jimin said, ushering the two off.

"But I just got here." I whine. "And now you're leaving." Jimin said while handing me my jacket.

I sigh and take it. I put on my jacket and call lilac in before leaving with yoongi.

"I am starting to think they just wanted to get rid of me." Yoongi mumbled. I laugh and nod. "Us, not just you." I say.

We walk out of the allies and we receive strange looks from everyone. Well, mostly disapproving looks. Nobody knew yoongi and everybody knows one another here.

I could tell yoongi wasn't affected by the way he acted. We arrive at my house and I take a deep breathe before linking our arms and walking in.

My mom came out of the kitchen and saw me. "Who is this?" She asked. "My boyfriend, he is going to be staying here a few days." I respond. "There is no way. You are too unlikeable." My mother spat.

"No she isn't." Yoongi immediately retorted. "Are you a trainer?" She asks. He gulps and I nod. "No spirit animals in my house or I swear I will kill it." She replied and went back into the kitchen.

I pull yoongi into my room and lock the door before laying on my bed and letting out a sigh.

"Where should I sleep?" He asked. "You can sleep in the bed with me. I trust you won't pull anything and there is no way I am letting either of us sleep on the floor." I tell him.

He nods and walks over to the bed and lays down beside me. "What should we do now?" He asks.

"Well, this sounds stupid, but maybe try and call your spirit animal. I mean I don't know how to train you to do it but I can at least try." I suggest. He nods in agreement.