Thirteen

After Sohee apologized for telling us about the icecream, adorable, and got the rings, we all just sat and watched tv.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Sohee said as she cuddled with cosmos. "Alright, what do you want?" I ask. "Hmm. Food?" She responded.

"You would think she is Yoongi's biological daughter." Namjoon mumbled. "What kind of food?" I ask.

"The kind jin oppa makes! His food is the best!" She replied with a bright smile.

"Smart child!" Jin yelled. Everyone laughed at his outburst. "What do you want to eat? I will make whatever you want." He asked Sohee.

"Um, anything with fish in it. That way I can share with cosmos!" She replied excitedly. "Alright, I will make it now." He replied and left to the kitchen.

"She has him wrapped around her finger." Taehyung giggled at his statement. "Yep." Everyone agreed.

"Hey daddy, can I play with titan?" Sohee asked and gave him puppy eyes. He smiled and nodded. Titan appeared in a flash of light and Sohee jumped on him and hugged him.

"I love how so far all our animals are good with her. Lilac and titan don't mind when she jumps all over them." I think aloud. "Thankfully. Let's just hope the rest are the same." Yoongi agreed.

"EEK!" An excited squeal came from the kitchen. Jin was the only one in there. Yoongi and I look at each other before both getting up.

I get to the kitchen first and my eyes nearly pop out of my head. There was a cheetah sitting beside jin and he was petting it's head.

"I can't believe it!" Jin said when he saw us. "Her name is onyx." He smiled proudly while onyx purred.

"I was talking to her in my head and then I mentioned the homemade fish sticks I was making. I just asked her to come out and she did!" He explained, his smile never faltering.

"That's amazing jin. Even if she only decided to listen because fish was in the equation, she still did obey." I compliment.

"CHEETAH!" a voice suddenly screeched. Sohee ran past us and hugged onyx.

Onyx stopped purring and watched Sohee as she hugged and stroked her. "Pretty kitty." Sohee mumbled.

"Her name is onyx?" Sohee asked. Jin nodded and Sohee smiled. "She loves cuddling with animals." Jimin said as he came into the kitchen.

Sohee let go of onyx and ran back to the living room. Onyx followed her out. "Wow. She cares more about their daughter then her human." Namjoon teases.

"It's probably her motherly instincts. Cheetahs have maternal insitincs similar to a human. She probably want to make sure Sohee is safe." The boys nod in understanding.

"Congrats jin." The boys say as he continues to cook with an idiotic grin on his face.

-

"Fish sticks are ready!" Jin sang from the kitchen. Sohee raced in with onyx right behind her.

Titan lazily stumbled into the kitchen and sat beside yoongi. Titan disappeared in a flash of light. "He really is like me. Lazy at times." Yoongi mumbled.

"He asked to go into dormant state?" I ask with a giggle. Yoongi nods and sighs, chuckling.

Jin ended up making fish sticks for everyone so we all sat at the table and ate. Jin called onyx back in and Sohee called cosmos in, no problem.

After eating, it was already time for sohee to go to bed so she got changed and we tucked her in her bed.

Yoongi and I walk back into the kitchen where the other boys gathered. "Do you want to talk about it now?" Yoongi asked.

"Might as well." I reply. "Talk about what?" Taehyung asked. "I want to send Sohee to school but I am worried. She just moved into a new house and got new parents. She also can't call cosmos in at any given time and I don't want them to make fun of her for that." I answer.

"She will be fine. She needs school though. They will be able to help her with cosmos too. There are professions there for a reason." Jin assures.

"I know." I grumble. "You two should get her signed up tomorrow." Namjoon suggested. "Okay." I reply.

The rest of the time was just us talking about random things as well as trying to help Taehyung with his fennec fox. We didn't get far since we don't really know the problem yet but we worked on it.

"Miyoung, we should sleep. We have to get up early to take sohee to sign her up for school." Yoongi said after checking the time.

"He's right, we all need to sleep." Jimin agreed. Everyone left and got on their bed or couch.

"I hope she has a better experience in school than I did." I mumble as Yoongi's holds me in his embrace.

"Mind sharing?" "Well basically since I was a top trainer, everyone wanted to be my friend. They were all fake though. The only person I ever trusted used me. I thought he loved me but he just wanted me for popularity." I explain and a tear slid down my cheek at the memories.

Yoongi wiped the tear away with his thumb and cupped my face with his hands. "He doesn't know what he lost." Yoongi smiled and kissed my nose. I giggled and smiled as well.

"I love you yoongi"

"I love you too mimi."

"Mimi?" I ask, pulling away, and look at yoongi with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, mimi. A nickname." He answered and pulled me back into his embrace.

"Shut up and sleep!" Hoseok groaned and the others hum in agreement. Yoongi and I giggle and I bury my head in his chest.

I attempt to match my breathing with yoongi's and end up falling sleep.