Chapter 7: Never underestimate a girl!

[WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE]

I made a few changes, Enjoyyy~~

"The winner... gets a kiss."

READER-CHANS POV

Everyone stared at me with their eyes wide open. What was happening to me? When did I become so... bold?

" (Y/N), you don't have to give us such a price, We don't deserve it, we destroyed half of your room...", Shouto said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hah! So I guess you givin' up, Assface?", Bakugou said with a triumphant expression on his face.

"Watch it, you fu-"

"I VOLUNTEER!!!"

I jumped at this sudden announcement and looked behind me.

It was Kirishima, with a determined look on his face.

"IF THE PRICE IS A KISS FROM THIS GORGEOUS ANGEL, I'M NOT GOING TO JUST STAND HERE AND WATCH FROM THE SIDELINES!!!"

G-Gorgeous Angel?!

I felt my face heating up and began to stutter:

"K-Kirishima, that's so sweet of y-you... you really are the definition of manly.."

It seemed like I triggered him, because he suddenly became a blushing mess.

"W-Wow! Me? M-Manly?!! Hearing that f-from you (Y/N)-chan, makes me feel v-very honored!!!"

How cute!!! >///<

"ENOUGH WITH THAT BULLSHIT, LET'S FIGHT!!", Bakugou shouted angrily and stormed out of my room.

"*sigh* You heard him guys, let's get moving before he blasts up this entire building.", I said and ran after him.

Bakugou..why are you like this?

BAKUGOU'S POV

How dare he... Only I'm allowed to make her blush like that.. she's mine.

I angrily stomped through the halls not noticing a small figure approaching from behind me.

*Tap Tap*

I shot my head up and looked over my shoulder.  It was (Y/N).

"Whaddaya want, shortcake?", I asked with a smirk, noticing how she struggled trying to keep up with my pace.