Chapter 1: U.A

(Let's jump right into it guys!)

YOUR POV

Wow... The U.A building is huge... I finally did it... My journey of becoming a hero...is starting now!

I gripped my hands tightly around my backpack stripes and set my foot into the building. Everything seemed so perfect. There were students everywhere around my age, proudly showing off their special quirks. As I walked through the halls a group of people caught my eye. They were laughing and chatting with each other.

They seem like some really nice people... Yosh! Time to make some friends! :)

I straightened my school uniform and walked up to them with a smile.

URARAKAS POV

《Hahahahh!!!!》, I laughed loudly as I watched how Katsuki was ready to strangle Kaminari.

《Stop being so vulgar, or else you won't be a popular hero, Bakugou.", Kaminari sighed and rubbed the back of his neck tiredly.

《 WHO YOU CALLIN' VULGAR, YOU ASSFACE?!? I'LL BE THE MOST POPULAR HERO OF ALL TIME, YA HEAR ME BASTARD?!?》, Katsuki shouted angrily at his face.

《His language, oh my....》, Momo said and covered her mouth with her hand.

《I think it's really funny! Hahahahah!!》, I giggled and kept watching them.

Just as Katsuki was about to punch him in the face, a small voice interrupted them.

《Uhm...Hi!》

As all of us turned around, the boys jaw dropped. Even Shouto, who's usually quite stoic, was shocked.

 Even Shouto, who's usually quite stoic, was shocked

YOUR POV

《Uhm...Hi!》, I said and smiled at them.

*silence*

Why is everyone staring at me like that?!? Did I do something wrong? OMG! DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?! IS A BOOGER HANGING OUT OF MY NOSE?! JEESUS!

My crazy thoughts were interrupted when the girl with brown short hair stepped forward and looked at me.

《Y-You..》Her voice trembled.

Me...?

《YOU ARE SO KAWAII!!! OH MY GOD!!》, she squealed and grabbed my hands.

EH?!?!

All the girls started squealing around and started to surround me.

《LOOK AT HER CUTE LITTLE FACE! I WANT TO SQUUEZE IT SO BAD!!! CAN I? CAN I??》, a girl with pink hair and pink skin said excitedly and as I nodded she pinched my cheeks without any mercy.

《YOU EVEN HAVE TWO DIFFERENT EYECOLOURS! OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!!》(*In this fanfic you have heterochromia, your dad, Super-Flash, has Brown eyes and your mom, Ultimate Lightning, has Golden eyes.. so you have both!!! You are really special Reader-chan! >//<)

《CAN WE BE FRIENDS?!》, they all squealed in union.

《Uhm...Yeah sure!!! ^^》, you laughed.

《Please take care of me!》, you said and bowed.

《Naawww!!!》

Just as they were about to ask me more questions, the schoolbell rang.

《YOSH! THE LESSONS START NOW! ALL STUDENTS, PLEASE GATHER AROUND AND MAKE A NICE QUEUE SO THAT WE CAN GO TO OUR CLASS ROO-》, a guy with black hair and glasses shouted.

《Shut up, Iida..》, a guy with blonde hair and red eyes said and made his way quietly to the classroom.

《Whats up with Katsuki? All of a sudden he is so..different..?》, Uraraka whispered quietly to herself.

KATSUKIS POV

Damn...I need to get away from here..that girl... she seems different from the others... what the hell is going on with me?! When I stared into her eyes my heart started to race..her face...her body....is so perfect! She looks like an ang-WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?!?! I'VE ONLY KNOWN HER FOR A FEW SECONDS AND I'M FEELING SO WEIRD!STUPID GIRL!

I thought angrily and walked into the class room. But little did I know that a small blush was creeping up my cheeks.

As everyone was gathered in the classroom and sitting on their chairs, I noticed that that girl was sitting right next to me!!! Fuck!!! Concentrate! Concentrate! Don't look at her shining presence! Aaaaaand

I failed.

My gaze landed on her. The way she was sitting on the chair, looking at the homeroom teacher excitedly and smiling like an idiot. God she is so adorab- OH HELL NO! STOP THESE WEIRD THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW BOI!

My weird thoughts stopped as a hand was shoved into my face. As I looked up I was flabbergasted.

《Hi! My name is Y/N!!!》, she was wearing such a big smile. There it is again... this strange feeling in my stomach...shit.. act cool..just act cool!

《'Sup. Name's Bakugou.》, I said and grabbed her hand, shaking it.

Her hands are so soft..they fit perfectly in my-STOOP IT! FUCK!!

《It's nice to meet you, Bakugou! Hope we can be friends! :)》, she smiled and tilted her head to the side. Her (hair colour)(hair lenght) hair fell perfectly down hair back and shone brigthly like the sun.

《Yeah hope so too...or even more then friends..》

《HUH?!WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?》, Y/N said blushing furiously.

I did not just say that out loud did I? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL AM I THINKING FUCKFUCKFUCK!!!WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

《U-UUH!! I S-SAID YOU HAVE SWEATY HANDS!!!!》, I said loudly. The entire class was now looking at us.

Nailed it.

*******************************************
Hey folks! I hope you enjoyed the very first chapter! Sorry if there are many grammar mistakes, english is not my motherlanguage...>_<
I still tried tho ^^

Hope you habe a nice day/night and see you in the next chapter!

Words: 888

Vote goal: 2

~May