Chapter 5: Dormrooms part 2

[WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND LEWD THOUGHTS FROM OUR ANGRY TRASHCAN, BAKUGOU! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!]

Show us your "winner room" Bakugou..

BAKUGOU'S POV

"Tch.. prepare y'all selves to loose, cause my room is bomb as fuck.", I said confidently and walked towards my room.

As I reached the front door, I turned around snd stared at everyone while crossing my arms.

"Are you ready?", I said with a smirk.

"Yes!Yes!Yes!", (Y/N) chanted excitedly and jumped around like a small child, while the others looked at me with an annoyed expression.

Damn.. she's so cute..

"Alright, Losers! Welcome to my room!"

(Imagine the walls in a deep shade of red and a punching bag  somewhere in the corner of the room c: )

"WOW! THIS ROOM IS SO MANLY!!!", (Y/N) squealed and ran to the punching bag throwing punches at it.

"I know.", I answered cockily and leaned against the doorframe observing her.

Damn.. even if she's small as fuck... her boobs are hu-WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING!?!??!?!

I shook my head and looked at Two-Face instead.

"So? Jealous much?😏"

"As if.", Todoroki answered quickly and left my room.

" Bro.. You didn't lie back there.. Your room really IS bomb!!!", Kirishima said and grinned at me.

"Heh.. I know, no one will beat me.", I smirked at him and flexed my biceps.

"Don't get too cocky man!", Kirishima laughed and punched my shoulder playfully.

"I apologize for ruining the moment, but it's my turn now!!!", (Y/N) interrupted us and put her hands on her hips.

"Huh? What did you say? I couldn't here you down there...", I asked teasingly and held my hand to my ear.

"I said.."

Suddenly she pulled me down towards her level.

"It's my turn now!!!", she said and stared straight into my eyes.

"Woah... feisty. I like that.", I said and leaned closer to her. I don't usually act like this around girls, but something about her... just really turned me on...

She sassily pushed my face away with her tiny hand and walked past me towards her room.

READER-CHAN'S POV

Gosh what's wrong with him? Why is he always teasing me like that?!  Such a meanie.
Alright (Y/N). Focus.  Don't let him irritate you.

"Alright alright alright! Here we are! Welcome to my paradise!" , I said happily and pushed the door open.

(Gomene if it's too pink for your taste

(Gomene if it's too pink for your taste.. Imagine this room in any colour you like!! :3 )

"KYAAAAA!!!! IT'S GORGEOUS OH MY GOODNESS!!", Ashido squealed and jumped on my bed.

"It's so princess-like.. it really fits your personality, (Y/N)", Momo said with a small smile playing on her lips.

"Thank chuuu~", I said and bowed down.

"Woaahh.. it's the definition of kawaii", Kaminari said, mouth agape.

"Really cute, I have to admit that..", Iida admitted shyly with slightly red cheeks.

"Aww! Thanks, Iida-kun!", I thanked him and smiled brightly at him.

"(Y/N)-chaaann?? What is this???", Uraraka asked curiously, pointing at a half open box.

A half open box.

A half open box with books...

....

A HALF OPEN BOX WITH YAOI BOOKS WHICH I FORGOT TO HIDE!!!!!!!!!!

"UHM!! OH GOD!! UHM DON'T LOOK INSIDE PLEA-", I tried to beg but it was no use.

"Oops..to late.", Bakugou interrupted me while emptying the box on to the floor.

That bastard.

*******************************************
Dun dun duuuuunnnn! Hellou guys, I'm finally back with another Chapter!!I'm sorry if this chapter was too short but I tried.. >.< I'm also sorry for not updating for such a long time.. i was in the hospital because of health issues. But I'm feeling better now!!! I really enjoyed reading your comments and I squealed everytime someone voted for my story! You guys truly are amazing and I love you all!!♥️

Vote goal: 6

Words: 638

~May