Chapter 2: Pluuuss Ultraaa!

READER-CHANS POV

《U-UUH!! I- I SAID YOU HAVE SWEATY HANDS!!!》
.

.

.

Eh..?

My eyes widened and my face started to heat up. I quickly pulled my hand away from him and turned around without saying another word.

Oh my God! This is so embarassing!!! Everyone is looking at me now!! Are they going to avoid me from now on!? Are they going to call me weird names like, F/N McSweaty Hands?!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!
I'm going to bury myself...

《Uhm... Are you okay there?》, a rather deep male voice asked me.

As I looked at the guy I lost my words..

《Uhm...Errr...》, I stuttered nervously while staring into his eyes.

《My name is Todoroki Shouto. I-It's a pleasure to meet you.》

》

...

KYAAAAA!!!HE LOOKS LIKE A PRINCE!!!HE'S SO FREAKING HANDSOME! HOLY MOLEY! WHY IS A PRINCE TALKING TO A PEASANT LIKE ME!?

《Prince..?》

...

No way..
...

This is not real..

...
《..You did not... just hear that...》, I asked in pure embarassement.

《You seem to be a 'loud-thinker', aren't you?》, he said with a small smile appearing on his face.

《...》, I couldn't talk because I was way too embarrassed.

Way to go Y/N..already embarassing yourself TWICE in only ONE DAY! CONGRATS!

《You don't have to be embarrassed...It was cute..》, he said smiling at me with a small blush on his face.

CUTE?!?

《Uhm...thank you..I guess? >.<》, I said shyly while playing with my hair.

《No problem. What's your name? :)》

《My name is Y/N! It's a pleasure to meet you too, Todoroki-san!》

《You can drop the 'san'. Just call me Shouto. You have a beautiful name by the way.》, he said while staring deeply into my eyes. I had the feeling his eyes were piercing through my soul. One eye was brown and the other one was icy blue.

《Aww thank you Shouto, I'm flattered! >//<》, I said while blushing heavily.

《Haha no problem F/N.》

BAKUGOUS POV

Man..I'm the worst... I embarassed her in front of the whole class just to save my sorry ass... I bet she hates me now..

I glanced into her direction again and saw that she was talking to that Two-faced bastard.

I swear, if he even tries to make a move on her, I'm gonna punch him in the fucking face! Wait- It's not like I own her or some shit. For fucks sake what's going on with me!?! Not even God can help me now..

Suddenly, the door slammed open

READER- CHANS POV

ALL MIGHT HAS APPEARED!!!

My eyes widened and a huge grin spread across my face. All Might, he is a super hero, the symbol of peace and:

My Uncle.

Loud Cheering and whistles filled the room and Uncle Might was striking funny poses for us.

YASSS MAN YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!!, a guy with spiky red hair shouted.

THANKS!!, Uncle Might answered while showing a peace sign.

MY DEAR STUDENTS! WELCOME TO THE HERO ACADEMY! AS YOU MAY KNOW, THIS IS AN ACADEMY, WHERE YOU PUT YOUR QUIRKS TO THE TEST AND LEARN HOW TO PERFECTLY CONTROL THEM! EVERYONES QUIRK IS SPECIAL IN THEIR OWN WAY, AND I'M REALLY EXCITED TO SEE YOUR PROCESS OF BECOMING A PRO -HERO! DURING THE WEEKS, THERE WILL BE 2 NORMAL SCHOOL DAYS AND THE OTHER 3 DAYS ARE FOR FIGHTING PRACTICE! IF YOU'RE HUNGRY, THERES A SCHOOL CAFETERIA, IF YOU WANT TO GO FOR A SWIM, WE EVEN HAVE A POOL! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR VERY OWN DORMROOMS! IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS, JUST ASK US, THE PRO- HEROES, AND WE ANSWER THEM FOR YOU! WE ALL KNOW THERES GREAT POTENTIAL IN YOU AND WE BELIEVE IN YOU! PLUUUUSSS ULTRAAAAA!!!!, he shouted with a huge smile on his face.

PLUSSSS ULTRAAAAA!!!, we all screamed together with joy and cheered loudly for him.

I'm so happy right now!!! This Year will be awesome!!! ^-^

*******************************************
Hello fellas! Sorry for the slow updatu... the last few weeks I was on vacation with my family. We didnt have ANY WIFI!!! I almost died ._.
Anyway now that i'm back I hope that I can update faster!!!

I'm filled with determination

Please correct me if there are too many grammar mistakes. Gomene :/

Words: 708

Vote goal: 3

~May

~Brownie