Chapter 6: Fight!

[WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE]

READER-CHANS POV

That bastard. How dare he...

The entire room was now filled with awkward silence as everyone stared at my precious yaoi books in disbelief. I felt how my cheeks were about to explode because of all the embarrassment.

"Damn (Y/N).. I didn't know you were into that stuff..", Bakugou said judgingly while crossing his arms.

"ANO! I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!", I cried out, clutching one of my 'babies' protectively to my chest.

"(Y/N)-chan...You are a fujoshi?", Mina asked inching her face closer to mine.

"..."

"(Y/N)-chaaannnn..?", Mina said, pinching my cheeks teasingly.

"pweasee sthap..", I asked and tried to get her hands off from my face.

"Oy stop that. Don't touch her like you own her or some shit.", Bakugou sneered and pulled me away from Minas grasp.

Oh well look who's talking...

"She's mine got it?", he said showing a flashy smirk.

What the-?!

"H-HEY!!I DON-"

"(Y/N) doesn't belong to you, you cocky bastard."

Todorki?!?!

He walked up to us and grabbed my left arm.

"Let her go

"Let her go."

Am I in heaven??

"Tch. You wanna go, bro?", Bakugou asked, glaring daggers at him.

"I am not your brother. I'd rather kill myself than be related to such an asshole like you."

Everyone: "OHHHHHHHHH!!!"

(Me: BOIIII HE FUCKING DESTROYED YOU)

"THATS IT!!!", Bakugou shouted angrily and grabbed him by the collar.

"UGHH!!!"

Bakugou threw Todoroki violently against my shelf and was ready to blow him up into a million pieces.

"OH MY GOD!MY SHELF!BAKUGOU WHAT THE HELL!", I screeched in terror as I saw how Bakugou destroyed my precious shelf with all my beautiful merchandise placed on it.

"TAKE THAT!", Todoroki shouted and punched Bakugou in the face with his cold hard fist.

"NGHH!"

"GUYS!!", I yelled, turning to the others.
"IS NO ONE GOING TO DO SOMETHING??!"
Damn, my voice was about to crack.

"LETS PLACE BETS! WHO WILL WIN: BAKUGOU OR TODOROKI?!", Kaminari suggested excitedly and grinned at us.

Are you serious??

"I think Bakugou will win. He's the definition of manly!", Kirishima exclaimed and observed their fight

"More like definiton of dumbass.." I mumbled quietly to myself and thought of ways of how to end their fight.

Suddenly an idea popped inside my head.

"GUYS!!GUYS LISTEN TO ME!!", I shouted and put my hands on my hips.

"Haaaahh??!", Bakugou asked, tongue hanging out as if he was a dog.

"Let's take this fight outside. I don't want you guys to keep destroying my room", I said rubbing my forehead.

"Oh..Gomen (Y/N)...", Todoroki apologized bowing down to me.

"Ahh stop that goody-two-shoes act already!!", Bakugou said gritting his teeth.

"..."

"Is there a specific price for the winner?", Bakugou asked and leaned towards me.

"The winner...

Gets a kiss."

*****************************************
I wanted to thank you all who supported my story and spread positive vibes in the comments! I REALLY ENJOYED READING THEM! YOU GUYS ROCK<3

Words: 521

Vote goal: 7 ( my lucky number :D )

See ya in the next chapter!

~May