Chapter 26

Lila's POV

Me and Alex stood back-to-back, growling, worried for each other's safety. The dark, blood-crazed eyes of the rogues surrounding us glowed in the dark of the now menace-seeming woods. The rogues jumped to attack. We leapt forwards, Alex against 4, me too against 4.

I bit into their backs, ripping out chunks of flesh, and tearing out their throats. Blood spurted everywhere. All of a sudden, I felt a jarring pain in my leg. A rogue had latched onto my calf, and didn't seem to have an intention of letting go. I wriggled side to side, attempting to shake him off, but to no avail. I snapped my teeth in frustration, but in vain.

All of a sudden, I heard a whimper from the wolf. I looked up to see Alpha Xavier's large, midnight-black, velvety wolf. With ease, he tore off the rogue's head.

Thank you, I said through the mind link.

No problem.

The rest of the pack came bounding through the woods, and more of the rogues came too, but not nearly as much of how much of our pack came. I smirked.

Our new pack rules! cried Aurora.

Yep, it definitely does.

Our whole pack stood together unison, standing all together, united, facing the rogues that dared to mess with our pack. There was about 30 of them, but there was more that 60 of us. Not only did we have an advantage in numbers, but also in strength. Yes, our pack isn't the most powerful out of the whole world, but together, with brains, with each other, we can achieve anything.

We pounced on the insolent rogues, unaware of the fate that they were going to face. We leapt on top of them, tearing out flesh, throats, legs, muscles, blood showering over us. We were ruthless when it comes to protecting our family, our pack, each other.

We tore the rogues to pieces, covered in only their blood. We had no injured, apart from bite marks and scratches. We stood triumphantly next to the lifeless bodies, and howled up to the moon. When we stand united, nobody can beat us.

Yes guys, that was a midget chapter, but I did type this up at school. I wanted to get this out ASAP too. Well then, I'm gonna go type up the next chappy. Bye my lovely readers in supporters!

P.S. We're nearly at 7k! Whoop whoop! Y'all rock! I'd be nothing without you guys! Love youuuuu