Chapter 20

Alex's POV

As we neared the pack territory, we saw dead wolves scattered around. There was no doubt that the Crimson Moon Pack was now nothing but ruthless. The truck stopped in the forest.

"Let's get down to business," I said smirking. The Crimson Moon Pack had no idea what was coming there way. Nobody messes with my family- especially my mate.

Alesha and Michael had a tight expression on their faces. I smirked.

"They won't know what's going to hit them."

We shifted into our wolves in unison. My bones bent, shifting into place. I fell onto my hands as my claws began to elongate, my canines extending. I howled, showing my wrath to the wolves around me. They began to whimper as we approached them.

I had no second thought or doubt or hesitation as I ripped their throats out, Alesha and Michael following suit. We attacked them, 3 of us against hundreds. They fell like a business of flies. I clawed countless wolves, killing them all. The ground was a blood bath, and my fur was caked in dirt and blood.

Let's go, I mindlinked the others. Roman continued to encourage me as I killed an endless ammount of wolves. All of a sudden, as we entered the pack house, my mate's intoxicating scent of lavenders hit me like a truck. I breathed in the scent, my desire to find her increasing. Roman was going ballistic in my mind from scenting Lila. I charged into wolves, tearing out their throats, blood splattering everywhere as we ran through the house. I was satisfied as I heard their bodies slump to the ground. Alesha and Michael followed me, killing everyone in sight like I was. As I looked around the grotty corridoor, I was satisfied by the bodies lying on the ground, their necks bent in different positions, on the ground, stiff and drowning in their own pools of blood.

I sniffed the air, and turned around, looking at the door which lead to the basement where my mate was held. As we entered, I froze in shock. My mate had been horribly beaten up, but all of a sudden, she stood up smirking, her cuts and bruises fading. I smirked. I was proud of her. My chest swelled in pride, but then I leapt into the circle to assist her as she was surrounded my Beta Marcus who was her Dad and Alpha George. Alesha and Michael leapt in too.

I saw my mate's shocked face, which transformed into determination and sheer delight. We would go in together, and come out together.

Ooooh that was in Alex's POV of what happened as they came to rescue Lila. If you were wondering as to why Alex was referring to Lila as mate, it is because of his wolf instincts. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!