ELEVEN

Jimin pov

When the bell went I forgot that Rosè was supposed to come with me home, so I went inside my car and started driving. While I was in the car no thought went through my head and the radio was playing.

When Eye Nose Lips came on the radio, I snapped out of my quiet daydreaming and realised that I had to take Rosè with me. I cursed under my breath and started driving back to the Collage. I got there and it was raining quite hard. I grabbed the umbrella and put on a hat on. I started walking to the front entrance where she should be. When I got there I saw it.

I saw Rosè and Taehyung together really close under Taehyung blazer running to his car. I guess he is gonna drop her off at mine but why do I feel disappointed she does have a boyfriend now who will look after her. So I shouldn't be caring.

I pulled my hat down so I could not be recognised, and I slowly walked back to my car.
I got in and started driving, not to my home but to a club.

Rosè pov

Taehyung dropped me off at Jimins place and I was ready to yell at him for leaving me there in the rain. I opened the door and everything was quite, i turned on the lights and walking into the kitchen.

"Mrs.Park" I call out but no response, I walked around the kitchen and found a note on the fridge:

Dear Rosè me and my husband won't be coming tonight, we will arrive tomorrow around the afternoon you guys will probably be at the collage so don't worry if we aren't home tonight

Love Eomma

Sigh, so that means I'm left with Jimin. I pray that I can survive. Anyway were is that jerk.

"Jimin" I called out but no response. I go to his room but his not there, I checked the garage and his car is not there. Well he is not here, whatever.

I go to my room and started my homework.

-----

It was already around 11:47pm and Jimin is still not home, ughhhhhh why am I even waiting for him? I will wait till 12 and if he ain't here I'm going to bed.

*ring*

The doorbell rung and I walked downstairs to opened the door, I can already feel my blood boiling. I opened the door and said

"YAH PARK JIMI...." I stopped what I was saying when I smelt alcohol.

"Hiiii, ROSÈ, .... I...I I" he started walking in all drunk.

"Yah watch where you are going" I grabbed his hand and put it around my neck to support him. I helped him up to his room and pushed him onto his bed.

Now that was a workout.

"Yah you pabo, why are you so drunk" I asked as I sat down on the floor.

"Becausessss I... I...I felt l..like it" he is really drunk.

"I will talk to you in the morning now goodbye" I said about to get up when he said

"Waittt Rosèee... Why are you so mean to me" he sat up.

"Cause your such a jerk" I replied

"I'm only a jerk cause your so mean to me and when your angry you're cute" he said, wow people really do say strange things when they are drunk. "Rosè promise me you won't be so mean to me" he drunkly held up his pinky. Okay fine whatever it's not like he is gonna remember anything  in the morning.

"Sure, I will stop being mean if you stopping being a jerk" I said and held out my pinky and we shook on it. I was going to get up and leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"what now Jimin" I asked and turned around he quickly got up and leaned in and his lips touched mine, they were soft but yet tasted like alcohol. I stood there not knowing what to do.

He broke the kiss and flopped onto the bed.

"Rosè I think I...." Before he could finish his sentence, he laid down and fell asleep.

WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED. DID I JUST WAIT NOT DID HE JUST KISS ME!! 

---------------------------------------------22222----------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for a short update I will try to make the next one longer.

And what did you guys think of blackpinks comeback,

I loved it💓💓