ONE

Not edited

Rose pov

For some reason I feel really warm, my eye lids were to heavy to open. I started to move in my bed when suddenly

Riiiiiiiiiing

My alarm went off. I groaned in pain, wow I don't remember anything that happened ,last night! How much did I drink and how did I get here. All these though came into my head. I decided to get up and ask mum. I walked down to the kitchen and there I saw my mum cooking breakfast.

"Good morning" I said hello to my mother, "ah Rose did you sleep well" asked my mum with a grin on her face "what happened last night" I asked mum

"You don't remember" asked mum "no" I shook my head
"Well remember yesterday you went to celebrate the end of your midterm tests for collage" she asked and I nodded "well you drank too much a lovely Jimin brought you back home" smiled my mum. Ha lovely as if he is a playboy. Wait his a playboy DID HE DO ANYTHING TO ME????? 

"Honey quickly get ready school is about to start" said mum pointing at the clock. I quickly rushed and change and got ready to leave. I quickly eat my breakfast and bid goodbye to mum.

I walked out and decided to drive today. I got into my car and started driving off. THAT JIMIN BETTER OF NOT DONE ANYTHING TO ME.

-----

I got to school on time and made my way to my locker and grabbed my books for chemistry and biology. I made my way to class and went inside. There I saw my best friend Jisoo but she was too busy talking to her boyfriend Jin that she didn't say hi. Then I went over to my desk and saw that Jimin was right next to me.

"So did you sleep well" he grinned "what did you do to me" I asked worried he did something "why would you think that I did something" he asked "reality check your a Payboy" I reminded him.

"Please I'm not th.." He got cut off by the teacher. The teacher walked and and started the lesson. He went on on on and kept going. In the corner of my eye I saw Jisoo almost about to sleep.

"Okay class you will get you results after lunch" said the professor
On time the bell rang and we all went out for lunch. I quickly went out of the class room and went to my locker. Soon Jisoo approached me.

"Hello Rossie" smiled Jisoo "Don't" I frowned

"What wrong with you today" asked Jisoo

"How could you let Jimin take me home" I pleaded, how could she. She knows I hate him.

"What wrong it's not like he is going to do something to you" chuckled Jisoo

"You don't know that, he is a playboy after all" I felt pissed

"His not that much of a playboy he just wants to find the right one" explained Jisoo. Is she Siding with him now!!

"Hahah bullshit" I said and left of the cafeteria. I lined up and went to sit somewhere else. I guess Jisoo decided to sit with Jin and BTS. Whatever, I started eating my lunch when Jisoo came over to me.

"Yah come sit with us" she stated pulling me " I, not sitting on the same table as Jimin" I pocked my Tung

"Oh come on Rose please do it for meeeee" she started doing her aegyo.

"Aish fine" I got up with my tray and went over to BTS table

"So miss. Second place decided to join us" chuckled Jimin "wait and see Jimin I will beat you on this test" I said and started eating my lunch.

Jimin pov

Soon lunch finished and we went back to our classes. I decided to sit and wait for everyone to finish looking at there scores. Rose came inside the class and looked at her score. I saw her face drop, yep still miss. Second place. I got up and walked over to her.

"So forever to me miss second place how do you feel" I teased her

"Just you wait Jimin I will beat you one day" she said fiercely

"And that will be never. Just face it Rose" I ruffled her hair

"Don't touch me you. I will beat you in music though next" she shot back.

"Yea sure" I chuckled again. And before I knew it we were already having an argument.

"Oh there at it again" i heard someone whisper

"Yah Rose and Jimin just kiss already" said Jisoo loud for us to her. Jin just high5ed her.

"Hell no" Rose shock her head and went and sat down

_______________________________________________________________

Yea. Well if you watch anime and this story might be familiar with you since I based it off an anime.

💓🍧