FOUR

Not edited

Rose pov

Since yesterday's party I have been looking forward to Kcon a lot. I was so happy that when I got home. I did the dishes and cleaned the house and also cleaned the guests bedroom not that I need to but I was just happy. I also slept like a baby, best sleep I have ever had in my whole life.

I quickly finished my morning routine and ate breakfast alone because my parents had to go to work early but I couldn't care less. I feel like Im in heaven. I walked outside and locked the door. I decided to walk to school although I not gonna be early to school it doesn't matter.

-----

I got to the school and I happy walked in,

"Good morning Rose" greater some students and I greeted back.
I walked to my locker and bam my happiness dropped just by seeing Jimin he was there with bora. Damn why does his locker have to be next to me!

"Whats wrong oppa" I started to listen to the conversation, it's not my fault there like right In front of my locker.

"We're Done" he said coldly

"Why, what wrong, what did I do wrong" she started to tear up

"TBH we were never really dating, I, done with you" he ruffled his hair and walked off. Well as for Bora she is crying. So like this scene happens so many times. Hate to be the girl in that spot though.

I walked over to my locker and opened it, I could still hear Bora crying. Well, there is nothing I could do about it.

"It's your fault" shouted Bora. Who the hell she shouting at now I turn around to see her pointing at me. MEE!?

"Me" I questioned

"Yes you bitch" did she just call me a bitch. No I'm sorry but NO

"Excuse me but like what did I do" I snapped

"He was talking to you at the party yesterday smiling and I saw him with you at the bubble cup store. You stole him from me" she shouted again

"HAHAHAHAHA you saw me with him at the bubble cup store, Hahaha when? I have never gone anywhere with him you sure it wasn't someone else and for you information he was annoying me last night and I hate him so yea. I think you should be pointing at the other hundreds of girl in this school" I laughed out loud and walked away. Damn me and Jimin at the bubble cup store is just unbelievable. I mean why would I be with him??.

I walked into class and already Jimin was there as well as Mark and Jisoo with Jin but what is Taehyung doing here and in my seat. I walked over to him and quickly stood up. I just put my book on my desk and Taehyung just smiled at me and walked out.

"Why was he hear" I asked Jimin

"He was just talking to me, miss second place"

"Yah I told you stop calling me that" I started to get angry

"Oh but I suits you well" he grinned

"Fine then shortie" I tsked

"Yah I'm taller then you" defended Jimin

"Whatever" I said "yah Jisoo" I called out to Jisoo, but she too busy talking to Jin. Sigh

"Mark, did you join the basketball team yet" I asked Cause I didn't want to talk to Jimin

"Yea I did, I will sit next to them from now on" he smiled. I smile back but I was sad he can't sit with me. But Wait does he have my phone number to text me about Kcon

"Oh and by the way I already have your number so don't worry" he smiled wait he just read my mind wowowoowowowowowo.

"Quiet down class" said the teacher and started the lesson, Jin quickly ran out to go to his class too.

Jimin pov

I was really board in class so I started to through paper balls at Rose. She just glared at me and keep listen to the teacher. Since she sits next to me I drew a doodle on the spare pice of paper since I was board.

Rose look at it and Chuckled. And before we knew it we started drawing something and kept making fun of the teachers.

"Will you two love bird be quiet" snapped the teacher and me and Rose stopped doodling. But wait the teacher said love bird? Somehow I felt embarrassed and I had butterflies in my stomach. Why on earth am I feeling that??

---

Soon lunch came and I walked out walked out but for some reason rose stayed behind I went to the cafeteria and had a lot of girl greet me. It's gets annoying sometimes.

Rose pov

The bell had rung but I decided to take my time packing up. While I was doing that I had a girl aproceh me

"Are you and Jimin dating" asked this random girl and I gave her a really-did-you-just-ask-me-that.

"No why would you think that. That's so stupid" I snapped

"Oh sorry it's just what the teacher said earlier 'love birds' and that I have never seen him attached to one girl before" she explained

"Why would you think that. That is the dumbest idea like Jimin annoys the hell out of me" I said. The girl just bowed and walked out. Ha me dating Jimin hell no.

I got to the cafeteria and was about to sit somewhere else but again Jisoo called me over

"Yah Rose your sitting with us now okay, stop moving" she said firmly and i just nodded

"Miss second place doesn't have any friends besides Jisoo now" chuckled Jimin and I just ignored him.

"Jisoo, on Saturday we are having our date right" asked Jin and Jisoo nodded. Man why couldn't me and Mark be like them.

*i wish I can find the right one* thought Jimin and Rose

-----

Lunch finished and we continue lessons the last two periods. One of the periods was so WOW with Jisoo and Jin being in the same class as us for History. We had the power couple finishing everything at school so quick. Th power couple. Wow. But like history kills!!!

Next for the last period I had English with rapmon and Taehyung. Well TBH I can speak English since I was born and raised in Australia but sadly Jimin doesn't do this course so I can't say I bet him in this subject. My competition in English is rapmon. But like we are in good terms. Sometimes he get first place and sometimes I get first place. So we is all good.

The teacher was explaining things for our up coming English test when I had Taehyung pass me a note. I read it and it said

Meet me at the back off the school after school.

I just nodded and wonder what he needed

-----

School was over and I made my way to the back of the school. There I saw Taehyung waiting

"Taehyung what's wrong" I asked coming up to him

"Rose please WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND" asked Taehyung bowing down

____________________________________________________________________

Idk what to say

💝🍧