TEN

Jimin pov

I saw as Taehyung and Rosè walked off. Should I follow them, nah why would I? But what is so private between the two of them??

I stood there for about a minute debating if I should follow them and in the end I decided to. I quickly retraced their steps and they were in the empty room B-16. I leaned my ear against the wall trying to hear what they were talking about.

Taehyung was saying something but he was so quite I couldn't hear him but then I hear Rosè

"Sure I will be your girlfriend" my eyes widened, did tae just confess to Miss.Second place??? I decided to run back to my locker before some catches me. When I went back Jin and Jisoo were still there. The perfect 2 to tell the news to.

"Jin Jisoo" I called out while walking up to them.

"Where did you go off to" asked Jin

"I..." Jisoo cut me off

"Are you jealous that Taehyung is talking to Rosè privately, so you followed them?" Smirked Jisoo. Am I jealous? Nah but my heart kinda did ache when she agreed to be his girlfriend. Is that jealousy. Nah it must be cause I was shocked.

"No.. Anyway that not what I was going to say" I said waving that idea off "have Taehyung and Rosè been close lately?" I asked

"Not that I know off, they are just friends not even that close" replied Jisoo

"Same here, Taehyung and her are not close, why?" Asked Jin

"Cause Taehyung just confessed to Rosè and she excepted him now they are in a relationship" I said kinda frustrated. Idk why though.

"WHATTTTT" both Jin and Jisoo yelled out loud

"Shhhh, not so loud"

"Wow, we need to have a discussion on this" said Jisoo Still shocked. "Jimin you're the only one who has a class with her today, so don't say anything to her until lunch same goes with Taehyung don't say anything to him" instructed Jisoo.

"Whys that bebe" asked Jin

"Well I'm going to call her out for this, cause like I'm her best friend why didn't she tell me this, I feel hurt" joked Jisoo

----

I went to class and sat next to Rosè where I usually sit. I turn to face her and she look normal, as if nothing happened. Fine she can be like that we can wait till lunch and see what really happened between her and Taehyung.

But like why didn't he tell me?? And more over why do I care so much??!

Rosè pov

The lessons ended and lunch came, for some reason Jimin has been staring at me the whole 4 periods weirdly. What up with him.

I walk into the cafeteria and I saw Jisoo sitting down with everyone and they were talking about somethings, the only person that was not on the table was Taehyung. I look around for him and he is in line. Might as well cut the line, I quickly walk up to him and stand next to him. He turned his head and looked at me confused.

(Lowkey what I do when my friends are in line)

"Just cutting the line that's all" I smiled and he nodded.

We got our food and we were having a conversation and we went and sat down at the table. For some reason when we sat down everyone on the table looked at us.

"Is something wrong" I asked confused "I will move if you don't want me here" I said about to get up when Taehyung pulled me down.

"They don't mind" he said "what's wrong with you guys today," he asked

"Tae I thought we were close why didn't you tell us" Jungkook suddenly asked Taehyung.

"Yea same here Rosè I thought we were close why didn't you tell me" she whined.

"What are you on about" me and tae said that at the same time.

"Don't acted dumb we know you two are dating" whisper yelled Jisoo, so the whole cafeteria wouldn't hear.

Taehyung chocked on air while I just sat there.

"Well.... Ummmmm ....." I cut him off.

"Oh yea that, I was going to tell you that after school Jisoo. And yep me and Taehyung are dating" I smiled. Well I only did this just incase Taehyungs father asks one of his friends if we are actually dating. And beside I will tell them it's fake after his father leaves.

"WHAT! So it's not a joke this is real" Jimin All of a sudden jumping up. And I nodded my head confused at his reaction.

*wait why am I acting like this, somethings wrong with me, my heart. Maybe it's cause I'm shocked, yeah probs* Jimin Thought

"Well Congrats Guys, never thought you two, but congrats" Namjoon congratulated us followed by the other except for Jimin and Jisoo. Idk why.

*but Rosè was supposed to be with Jimin, my ship is gone now* thought Jisoo

-----

Soon the day ended and I realised that I still had to stay over at Jimins place. Ugh.
I walk out the school and look for Jimins car but it was gone, HE LEFT ME HERE. WHOA WHAT A JERK.

But I don't even know his address since he picked me up last time. Ughhhhhhh.
I looked around to see if Jimins friends were around. But nope no sign. Aish.

Can this get any worse?? Right after I said that I felt rain drops falling. Never Mind things can get worse.

I start running back into the school and waited for the rain to stop.

"Rosè why you still here" asked a voice coming out of the school. It was Taehyung

"Well you see, my parents went to Busan for Some business thing and I have to stay at Jimins house but he left me here, and I don't know his address" I took a deep sigh.

"Here come with me I will drop you off at his" he said. I follow him out of the shelter and the rain was about to touch me but Taehyung. Hugged me by the shoulders and pulled me closed to him. He put his blazer over our head and we started running.

Okay I gotta say his face was really close to mine.