1

I was strolling around the hotel while Mickey and the gang were performing. I know, it was rude of me to not go and watch, but I watch most of their performances. Missing one won't be the death of me. I poked my head around, looking for something entertaining. My room was near the top, far away from the rest of the people. I had specifically requested a room alone, and one far away from the other residents. I didn't want to disturb them.
     I pulled my hood further over my head as I rushed to my room, holding my hand below my chin. "Hello Miss (Y/n)!" The lady running the front desk said. I nodded my head to her as rushed to my room. I stumbled up the stairs, my sides and stomach protesting every move. I coughed a little, the sticky substance coating my fingers.
     I threw my room's door open, and collapsed inside. I made sure to lock the door. I don't want Ozzy to know of this. Hell, I don't want anybody to know of this. I sprawled out on the floor, then curled up and clutched my abdomen.
     "It hurts! Everything hurts! Please, somebody, anybody! Just make it stop!" I thought. I gritted my teeth, my forehead dripping with sweat and ink. Ink dribbled down my chin, and my whole body was a raging fire, yet a storming blizzard at the same time.
     The pain finally began to ease, my once pale clothes were now stained black. The only thing that wasn't stained was my hood. It was more of a cloak, but call it whatever. I made sure to buy a black one, so anytime that I had a fit, any ink would blend into the fabric.
     The stairs creaked, and the echo of quiet chatter filled the hallway. I quickly cleaned up, the floors clean of any evidence, and a fresh set of clothes hid history of the attack. "(Y/n), can I come in?" Mickey asked.
     "Give me a moment" I said, going to unlock the door. I quickly unbolted the door, and opened it wide for Mickey.
     "Hello (Y/n), how was your day?" Mickey asked.
     "Eventful" I said, fiddling with a long tassel on my cloak.
     "Mind telling me?" Mick asked.
     "Why don't you tell me about your day? It's bound to be more interesting than mine." I said, thinking of my attack from earlier.
     "W-well, okay! After our performance, an adorable pup named Boris came up to me and asked for an autograph. His brother, Bendy, seemed much less enthusiastic. He seemed more laid back than his brother, who was very exited." Mick said.
     "Sounds cool" I said.
     "You should preform with us! It will be fun! Plus, your singing is amazing!" Mick exclaimed.
     "Don't flatter me. My singing isn't that great." I said, looking at Mickey.
     "Well, I think it is!" Mick protested. I rolled my eyes at him, and elbowed him.
     "And I don't. Thats final." I argued, shaking my head.
     "Fine, but that doesn't change my opinion." Mick exclaimed.
     "And that isn't something in my power. You have your opinions, I have mine." I stated, standing up and heading towards the door.
     "Where are you going?" Mickey asked.
     "Bar. I need a drink." I said.
     "You need to break that habit of yours." Mickey said.
     "A few shots every now and then isn't a "habit". Just something that I do to treat myself." I said.
     "More like you leave to go get a drink anytime you don't feel like talking or continuing a conversation." Mickey said.
     "Same thing" I stated, walking out the door.
     "Is not! This has been happening almost every day!" Mick exclaimed, chasing after me.
     "Then a habit it is" I said, bolting down the stairs.
     I'm not an alcoholic or anything. I just need something for when I'm anxious. I never really talk too much, so it is weird when I have to talk for extended periods of time like that.

     I stepped into the bar, and sat down next to a wolf, who definitely wasn't legal drinking age. His companion, who was very short, seemed to be old enough. I don't judge by height, more by facial features and such. "Sir, can you please leave. Kids cannot drink." A bartender said. The short guy pulled out his ID, and the bartender's face went from pissed to surprised in a matter of seconds. "O-oh my! I deeply apologize!" They exclaimed.
     "Just try and not do it again." He said.

     "Hi, what can I get you?" A bartender asked me.
     "Beer" I said. The bartender nodded, and left to go get my drink. In the mean time, I was watching the TV, that was placed in a corner. The TV was small, and there were no subtitles. It was nearly impossible to hear over the loud buzzing of the bar, I eventually gave up. A glass of beer was set in front of me, and I nodded my head in thanks. I (drank/chugged, you do you) my beer, and heard the door slam open. I glanced back, and saw Mickey.
     "Oh, sup" I said.
     "(Y/n), seriously" Mick groaned.
     "What?" I asked, playing dumb.
     "You know what" Mick said, furrowing his brows.
     "I said one drink. I don't plan on getting drunk." I said.
     "Thats what you always say" Mickey sighed.
     "And it's what I stick to" I shot back. Mickey sighed, and gave up with me.
     "Oh, hello Boris!" Mickey said.
     "O-oh, h-h-hello Mr. Mickey!" The wolf said.
     "Hello" the short guy said.
     "Oh, hello Bendy! Sorry, I didn't see you there." Mickey said.
     "Uh-huh" he said, rolling his eyes. Mickey and Boris didn't hesitate to dive into a very animated conversation. I set my empty glass down, and set a few dollars onto the table. All I caught were a few dreadful words.
     "Why don't you you two stay the night with us?"