About Me

I'm going to get straight to the point; my life is not great. Far from it in fact. I've overcome somethings I didn't want to face, but after facing these problems I think I've become stronger. Most of you I bet read, The Bet That Broke Me, because that's what you were used to reading.

A story about the broken girl who fell in love with the guy who saved her. Or so she thought saved her, but in reality she saved herself. He helped her though. He helped her discover that she was worth something, that people loved her. That's kind of why I wrote it; because I read books like that too. I've lived through most of the things Alison went through, I went through what Evan, Mel, and Andy went through. I went through I a lot; so I took that and I told a story with it. I told a story of everything most of us human beings have went through at least once in their life. I know that because I've had many many people reach out to me and tell me what they've been through. Tell me what they how through. And they told me; this book had helped them in away. Guess what? It helped me too.

That was my goal for this story. To help others. That's all I want with my life. I want to have several careers  in my life, most involving criminal justice. I had several schools I need to attend too, but really I've been through too much that I don't want others to experience. There's nasty people in the world, and the world is such a beautiful place but a nasty one at the same time.

I'd give my life for others to live. I'll tell you that now, 100% honesty. Sometimes I'm scared to head into the real world, but other times I'm not. It's quite weird in fact. One minute I'll be planning my future then the next I'll be hiding under my blankets, scared to see what awaits me. I know my troubles aren't over and none of yours are either, but I know one thing.

You can and you will get through them. I know you will. Even if you feel you're al alone. I've lost count of how many times I've felt that way. I've definitely felt it today. I've gone through stuff today. I've gone through stuff yesterday and the days before that. And I will go through stuff tomorrow. We all will. The only thing that matters is that you keep pushing. Don't ever give up because you'll never get to see who you become.

~~~
I am a teenager. I've got a couple short years before I have to head into the real world.

My name will be anonymous and will stay that way till I say other wise. Though; I will give you a hint. It might start with an E or R.

I've got a lot of goals to accomplish and a lot of stuff to do.

I want to make the most of my life and I want to take risks and have adventures.

I'm scared to fall in love/ I'm not really sure if it exists. I believe I love my family but I don't know if I will ever find love with someone else.

I do have frizzy curly dark chocolate hair.

I have a few close friends who I trust and love dearly.

My family is quite screwed up, but I do believe that we all love each other. My parents have been separated for my whole life. I'm only close with my mom's side of the family because my dad's side have been absent forever.. The only person I'm really right with is my dads grandma (Nanny) she is currently in a nursing home and I won't have much time with her left, and it breaks my heart. My dads mother (Grandma Debby) and I are not too close. I've never really enjoyed her company. I remember one time she  called me fat, which why I struggled with what I did. She's definitely can be a person for sure, but I love her.

I get sick a lot, like right now. While dealing with my mom in the hospital; I've been sick with a temp of 102.1. I've barely slept and eaten because my body rejects it.

I live in the USA. I love trucks and Jeeps (not a big surprise for us country girls and guys) also not implying that you have to be a country  person to like trucks and jeeps.

I've dealt with depression and I've gone through a minor eating disorder these past few years. I usually don't mention that to people because I used to be afraid of what they might think or say, but lately if a person has something negative to say to me. I simple smile and say thanks.

There's always always going to be people in the world who dislike you. Always. People will talk and people will be mean and nasty but you gotta get over it and move on. Trust me I think most all of us have figured that out.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of you guys.