"I'll join them. Have fun with your girls friend dear. I'll be right back." Jin said and kiss Stephanie forehead.

Stephanie was leave alone at her spot. Then she realized that she don't see Yin in that camp.

"Where is he?" She taught.

Stephanie walk out from the camp location and searching for Yin. And then see saw a guy standing near the farm. She know it was Yin. She approach him silently, don't want Yin turn his head to her. Suddenly Stephanie hug Yin from behind.

"There you are" Stephanie said softly.

"Oh hey... Steph... what are you doing here?" Yin ask.

"Don't you want me here? Okay, i'll leave" Stephanie said and pouting, she about to leave but Yin stop here by grab her hand.

"I'm kidding, don't be mad. Come here." Yin said and pull Stephanie closer to him.

Yin put wrapping his hand in Stephanie's shoulders, and make her lean to his chest. They are standing while watch the few.

"It's so warm to be with you....." Stephanie said.

"I know i'm hot, that's why you feel warm" Yin said.

Stephanie just smile and enjoying her time with Yin.

------------------

In other place, Vilia was sit alone in front of his tend. She was bored and just watching everybody have their friends and play along.

"When i can get friends like them? But, it's okay. I can live by my self." She said to hereself.

Suddenly some girls approach her.

"Hey new students, you doesn't have a friends ha?" one of the girls said.

"I don't need, and my name not 'new student' why everybody call me 'new student'?!" Vilia reply.

"Cause you are....." Other said.

"I don't believe there's girls being rude like you"

"I think because she is from side of country, background tell you who you are"

"Watch your mouth girls, before i kick your pretty face!" Vilia said and stand up, going to leave them.

"Hey, where are you going? Escape?" One of girls pull Vilia's hair and make her fall.

"Don't you look down to us, bitch!" Some girls was grab Vilia's hair and she groan in pain.

"AAhhh.. let go..let go of your hands...." Vilia shout.

"What are bitchies do in here?" Suddenly someone interrupt them.

"What you sa--?" The girl going to angry with him, but was stop when see his face. It was Jin.

"I said, what are you people doing here? Bullying new student? Oh i forgot, i teached you all this. But, did i mention about being bitch?" Jin said to them.

Jin grab Vilia's hand and leave the spot. The girls was afraid and just let her go.

-----------------

Jin and Vilia was walk away from camp.

"I think you debt me too much" Jin said and give a smile.

"T--thangkyou.." Vilia said with shaky voice.

"I taught that you strong woman because you rude, but you even can't against that weak girls." Jin tease her.

"I'm not rude, and i just want to get fight. They don't deserve my punch too" Vilia said.

"Is it?" Jin said and walk away.

"Hey, where are you doing? We should in camp area!" Vilia shout at Jin but he never care, and Vilia ending follow him since he helped her from the girls.

Vilia keep murmured and nagging at Jin, but Jin just giggling and didn't said anything. They keep walking, until Jin suddenly stop and make Vilia bumped to him.

"OOuchh.. why you suddenly stop?" Vilia said while stroke her head that bumped to Jin.

Vilia confused, why Jin suddenly froze and his eyes was direct to something. Vilia curious what that make Jin focus to something, she look at something that Jin was look at. She was shock for what she saw.

It's Stephanie and ..... his twins Yin. They are...... kissing......

Vilia open wide her eyes and shut his mouth with her hand due to shock. 

"She cheating from her boyfriend, and that man was ........ his own brother?!" Vilia taught in her mind.

Vilia can't stand anymore. She grab Jin hand and make Jin turn his body, facing her.

"Don't look at them.......... look at me........." Vilia said and she saw Jin eyes look at her and watering,  almost crying. And his face was pale like a ghost.