Chapter 23)

Tristan

I felt myself going lightheaded as I tried to process what my parents were saying to me. My eyes were shutting and opening as I could feel that my anger was starting to get the better of me.

My right hand instinctively went to my gun, playing with it lightly. Mum and dad's eyes watched me carefully and I shook my head at them.

"I'm okay, I promise," I muttered. They both stared at me for a little while longer when someone broke the silence.

"FOUND THEM!!" My ears rung from how loud that was but it didn't take me long to process it.

"What? How?" I asked, quickly running over to Adam. I had to admit, I was shocked he said something so loudly but then I had remembered how close him and Lyric had gotten in the last couple of weeks.

Adam looked behind me at my parents before back to me. His face was clear of emotions but I knew damn well that something was up.

I was just about to open my mouth to give him an earful but he beat me to it.

"Listen, we can't dwell on this right now but we have an insider and he finally found the time alone to ring us to say where they are and what the situation is. EVERYBODY, listen up! I want you all to suit up but quietly whilst I explain the situation!" he commanded. Everyone nodded their heads and started to suit up.

Adam gave me a hard look and I grunted, going to the weapons cupboard to grab everything I had needed. I knew I had my gun but who knows if I was going to need another one (I'm really sorry but I don't know guns and so please bare with me as I don't explain what guns they are).

"As you all know, well, most, we have an insider for a couple of years," Adam started to explain. It then occurred to me that we did have insider and I felt like such an idiot for not having realised that we did. I remember mum and dad telling me a couple of years ago and for the life of me, I didn't know why I didn't remember this.

"They have just found the time to be alone to inform that Lyric and her sister, Dylan, are safe. Yes, Dylan is alive and I believe that Spencer is alive as well. Our main goal is to get all three out of there safely and without harming any of them.

Now, you all know that Lyric is around 1-2 and a half months pregnant and so we need to make sure she doesn't stress too much or that she runs! The informant says that no one has been badly hurt as of yet but there are two injuries already, but nothing lethal!" Caleb quickly explained, seeing the look on my face.

He then explained where they were and we were all quick to rush out of the door. I heard someone call out to me and I turned out, seeing Skye.

"Tristan, please be careful. Please. I don't want to see you get hurt," she whispered, wrapping her tiny arms around my waist. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her head, kissing the top it.

"I promise," I mumbled into her hair, squeezing my eyes shut. I knew this was by far the most dangerous mission we had been on and it was the most important one to me.

I felt her pull away and I turned around, walking out the door. I followed the crowd outside and got into my car. In the passenger seat was Adam, and the back three seats had Brent, Caleb, and Connor.

I nodded my head and pulled out of the drive, following the car in front. As we all sat in silence, I couldn't help but wonder how odd it looked that there were all these cars backing out of a driveway.

I shrugged away the thought when I saw that cars were pulling into the cemetery. I frowned and parked my car in front of the entrance, getting out.