Final Chapter 22: I'm Gone

Everything was dead silent as the El team started running towards Rena and Add, Add held Rena by the head as he pressed her against his chest. When the El Team was in front of them the first to scream was Aisha, her screams were high and loud as she couldn't believe her eyes. Aisha grabbed onto Rena's arm and started to try and find a pulse but it was as empty as can be.

Quickly grabbing Rena,she started to perform CPR, pressing on her chest trying anything to restart her heart. Although Add pulled Aisha away as Elsword caught her, tears poured out of her purple eyes. She kept shaking her head, "Y-You're lying! You're lying! She isn't dead! She isn't! Wake her up! This is a sick and twisted game Add, wake her!"

Add looked down almost in shame as he shook his head as he only wrapped his arms around Rena's body holding her closely. "She's dead okay! That asshole that attacked us, killed her and it's all my fault! She got weak and slow and . . .and because I didn't protect her. . .she's dead." Aisha finally let those words sink in as she broke down, Elsword quickly wrapped his arms around her as Aisha started to shake and scream. Everyone looked away as they started to shed tears for the green beauty, Raven stomped towards Add and grabbed him by the collar holding him up high.

Raven screaming that he had left Rena in capable hands as all Add saw was the tears that was coming down his face."I left her in your hands! She was supposed to live happily, but you took it another way and-" Raven dropped Add as he couldn't contain himself anymore, Eve came to his side as even she looked saddened but she couldn't cry. Add looked at everyone, they all had a grudge against Rena, some for obvious reasons others because of how she basically was.

Although they all didn't wish for this to happen to her. Add went back down to Rena and held her head lightly in his arms, he choked back any words as he leaned into her ear. His hand dug into his pocket to pull out a black box, the same black box Rena gave him to give him the necklace.

Everyone looked towards Rena and Add as they saw the box, their eyes went wide, Aisha covered her mouth as she tried to muffle her screams slowly she went towards her knees. "R-Rena Natura E-Erind-del. . .w-would you do me the honor of becoming m-my. . ." Add couldn't finish it as he looked up making sure he pulled himself together, "D-Do me the honor of becoming m-my. . .m-my. . . m-my wife!" Add opened the box to show a beautiful ring of silver rim with a large green stone and purple surrounding it, and if people looked close enough, you would see an engraving writing out Rena Grenore.

Add placed Rena down as he slipped on the ring onto her ring finger, she was so cold that it felt like she was already frozen

Add placed Rena down as he slipped on the ring onto her ring finger, she was so cold that it felt like she was already frozen. Soon enough the group started thinking that it was time, many circled around Rena and Add as Eve went closer to him putting her hand on his shoulder. Although the voice of a demon came out, "If you don't take off the grotesque hand from me, I will break it off myself." Eve quickly pulled back her hand as she shook in adrenaline and fear, "I won't let her go! I will never let her go! You don't understand what I went through just to have someone this amazing!"