Chapter 16: My Bunny

LEMON WARNING! LEMON WARNING!! LEMON WARNING!!! (Bonus: I suck at lemons)

His body shivered as his hands ran along Rena's body, their kiss burned as deep as lava would, as he lifted her body up lightly, Add let his hands go up from her waist to take off the nightgown that she wore. Laying her back down, Add took off his shirt as he let her hands touch at the base of his stomach and move upwards till she held onto his face. "I-I love you." Add placed his forehead against her as he wrapped her legs around his own waist and sat her up so she was on his lap. Rena wrapped her arms around his neck as their lips met again, their tongues wrapped around each others as Add clipped off her black bra. As the bra fell, Rena quickly separated and held the falling cloth at its place.

Add looked at her lovingly as he lowered her hands and both saw the clothing hit the ground, Add only looked at her face not wanting her to feel anymore embarrassed. Rena took a deep breath as she wrapped her arms around Add once again. "I love you too, my princess." Rena felt Add's hands run down her back as she pressed herself against him, Add growled lustfully as he placed is hand against Rena's breast. He ran his fingers around her chest, making sure he didn't actually touch her, just to tease her. Rena's skin was coated in goose bumps as Add kissed her lips and intertwining their hands.

Rena's face was red as Add finally licked down her neck and got to her chest, Rena's eyes widen as she moaned lowly. Add laid Rena down as his hand went towards her breast and squeezed it, arching her back Rena kept moaning. Add noticed Rena struggling as her body was getting hot, slowly Add took off the last bit of her clothing as he finally seen her bare. Thousands of dresses, hundreds of outfits, but none were as beautiful as Rena in her purest of forms, Add noticed she was panting lightly as her body shook almost in impatiens. Add got on top of her and saw the lust in her eyes, "I didn't know elves had such strong a desire." Rena's face became red as possible as Add only smirked at her, "Don't worry I love you the way you are."

Add knew he had to take his time as he placed his mouth against her breast and gripped her other breast with his left hand, Rena moaned loudly as her body shivered against his touch. He knew where to touch, where to bite, even where to suck; it was as if he knew all of her weak spots. Add knew it was time, if he waited any longer he wouldn't be able to hold back, his body shivered at the thought him and Rena doing this. Rena lowered Add's last bit of clothing making sure nothing blocked them at their purest of forms, Add aligned himself with Rena and looked into eyes. Those green pools were all that needed to show that this was right, and when he saw that it was time, he slowly and blissfully took away her purity.

Rena arched her back as she realized what had just happened, no more pure Rena, and yet she has never been so happy in the world. Rena's body was on fire as Add and her were connected, it felt like her body was full of bliss, Add moved ever so lightly and gently as he kept pushing inside her. Rena instantly wrapped her legs around Add's waist and pushed him closer to her, Add moved faster as he made sure not to hurt her, she moaned his name lightly out as they kept going faster up to the point where Add and Rena held onto each other just to feel the heat that they were giving off.

For hours and hours they kept going, their peaks already been passed and their limit being forever surpassed till the early morning. The room had an seducing aroma and it was just full of passion, Add was resting as the plasma was on with his love on top of him as one of his hands was on her back while his other hand was behind his head. Add was used to resting only a couple of hours, but Rena, she was drained especially since they went at it for hours. Rena and the blanket on her back was the only thing that covered him, he didn't move even when the door was being knocked at. He growled lightly as he covered Rena's ears, "Busy!" Although the pounding didn't stop as Add didn't want to get up, but the disturbance was going to wake him sleeping beauty.