Chapter 19: New Challenge

Rena and Add were time consumers and with these two it was shocking how well they work with one another, often times it sounds like gibberish to others but it was complete English to them. Rena and Add were working on the creature that they had locked in the basement as well as the Void weapons, although that was only when they go out, that's where they spend most of their time now, it was kind of scary someone like Rena becoming more and more into her work much like Add. They even a invented a necklace so that Rena's strength could be normalized for her not to break any other doors. Months have passed since Add and Rena first started going out and it became a much stronger love and bond than their previous lovers.

The morning was bright and the sun was shinning harshly, groaning echoed from the bright white room. Rena rolled herself off of the bed and stretched out her body as she was in her purest form. Walking towards the window she closed the white drapes, hoping it would be less light, but not even close.

Rena groaned as her half closed eyes looked towards her love in the bed, she called out his name groggily. He groaned as he had his back towards the light, Rena grabbed the sheets and took them off of his body. He groaned holding a pillow to his head, "What?" Moving the pillow from his head he instantly was attacked by the light, "Okay that's it! We are redecorating! But five more minutes!" Put his pillow on his head again and tried to go back to sleep. Rena looked towards Add and picked up her his lab coat and put it on, Rena go onto Add's side and straddled his lap as he moved the pillow to see her only wearing his lab coat.

Add smirked and put his hands on her hips, yes they made love again last night but granted, the first time they made love was about a months ago, so yea. Rena smiled lightly as she leaned down towards Add and kissed his lips lightly. Rena laid against him and pressed her body on him and kissed his nose lightly, it felt perfect for once. Add and Rena looked towards a bed and saw that their pets were still asleep, Rena stretched her body out as some of her bones popped. "I really think we should continue our work, I think I can find out who sent that thing and why." 

Add sighed as he kept his hold on her waist, he didn't want to move, he was just to comfortable to move. Rena was about to get up as she suddenly stopped moving as her ears heard creaks and thumps, Rena had a blank stare on her face as Add looked at her the same way. Before Add and Rena could move, a sudden explosion crashed through Rena and Add's room as Rena.

 Rena screamed as she and Add were sent crashing into a wall next to each other, Add growled as Rena crashed to the ground. Add checked on Rena as she laid on the ground, Rena picked herself up as she covered herself with the lab coat as she picked up some undergarment and quickly put them on as well as Add.

As both were dressed in only their undergarments and buttoned up lab coats, Rena suddenly noticed, she hasn't seen the little ones. "Caramel!? Butterscotch?!" Rena looked towards the large hole in the room and saw all the rubble almost consume half of the room, she rant towards the debris and started digging.

Pulled large pillar off with her bare hands, in a large hole Rena saw the pets stuck inside a hole under the debris as Butterscotch held Caramel protectively. "Don't worry, I will get you out!" Add ran towards Rena and handed her, her black heel boots as he started removing debris so it wouldn't fall under them when they break it.

Rena quickly put on her boots and raised her leg up high in the air, basically doing a split standing up as she crashed down her leg into the a iron pillar breaking it in half as Add quickly grabbed them. The debris shifted and crashed down as Rena and Add moved away quickly,  as Rena grabbed onto the little ones and growled lowly. Rena and Add jumped out from the large whole in their room and started falling down, Rena and Add were calm as they jumped down as Caramel and Butterscotch fell much like them.