« Chp. 2 »

Remember to comment and vote!

Enjoy!:)

ALSO MAKE SURE TO GO BACK TO THE CAST LIST: if you want to know how I picture the Second Protagonist it has been updated. Remember it will be updated as a name the cast.
____________________

§ The droplets the rain brought
Always found a way to calm her.
The pitter patter and the freshness,
yet today it only brought memories
From that night, and all she could
Think of was, that man. §

Walking down the street, she pulled her heavy coat tighter against her trembling body. It was cold, colder then the usual. The rain that had poured the night before left the air sticky and musky.

Leaving them-her especially-in a grumpy mood. Rain was never a problem to her, she quite enjoyed it, but today it was nothing but a pain. Instead of being soothing and calmness that it usually arose in her body, today it brought sadness and discomfort. Her nose was-no doubt-red and cold. As well as her face and fingers. If it weren't for her gloves they would be ice glass, to the point to break if she'd touch anything. Technically, she was on the verge of getting frostbite.

Sighing, she looked both ways, before crossing the street. Today, on a cold, musky day, the city was busier then the usual. People came and went. Some shouting for cabs not wanting to walk in this cold weather that London held for them. While others walked, headphones plugged into their ears, forgetting what was going around them.

Well aren't they lucky. They can just forget and not have a problem in their life. Others-like her-weren't that lucky to have that kind of luxurious life. Yet she didn't blame anyone but the people who gave birth to her for such living style. She had left home without a second glance back. Why would she stay with people who treated her like trash. They weren't worth anymore tear stain sheets. Not anymore. She wouldn't complain any longer after all she at least had a roof under her and a place to sleep while others didn't have the same opportunity.

She sighed she wasn't usually like this. It was last nights dream that had left her shaken up. She didn't and couldn't understand where that dream had come from. Who were the women? Why out of any other dreams did she have to dream that? More importantly. Who was the man? She felt a pull urging her to go to him, yet she couldn't. Her body craved an absence that was too hallow for her own good but, what? She didn't know what that hallow was or what was the source of the feeling of absence.

The sound of a honk brought her out of her reverie. Startled she was met with the front of a car just inches from toppling over her. The driver from his car had rolled down the window and had begun shouting at her but she ignored him and kept on her trek. Where she was headed towards, she didn't know. All she did know was this urge to be outside. So after much contemplation she had pulled on a heavy coat, shoes and walked out of her flat, and here she stood in front of the woods as it begun to get dark.

"What the hell" She whispered under her breath. How had she gotten here, if only mere minutes she was walking down some streets. Once again she found herself sighing, starring at the woods for a bit longer she turned around ready to leave, but stopped in her tracks upon hearing the sound of snarls and grunts. That was quite odd.

Was there someone in danger? "Hello?" She was met with silence, shaking her head and scolding herself for even remotely thinking someone was in there. Then there was a snap and some more grunts of pain, out walked a slender nude physique. Without a second thought AysLinn ran up to them and caught her before she could fall to the ground. Pushing her long brunette hair out her face, she could see the bleu celeste of her eyes open and close. She was a beautiful woman, maybe around her age, but what was she doing out her alone?

"Need to leave." She spoke, trying to get up from the ground but failing. It was then that she saw the harsh animal like gashes on her abdomen and the dark bruises forming at her back, legs, and arms.

"Let me call an ambulance. Please don't move you'll only hurt yourself more." AysLinn quickly worked to get her prepaid phone out.

"No, j-just help me get out of here." She rasped out with what little energy she had.

"But–"

"Please." She opened her eyes and AysLinn knew than that it wasn't safe to stay here for long. So without thinking it much through, she took of her heavy coat and wrapped it around the slender girl and helped her get up.

"I know this is going to be hard and painful put I don't have enough strength nor muscle to carry you but you can support yourself on me." AysLinn spoke throwing one of her arms around her shoulder and grabbing the girl by the waist making sure not to press to much and slowly they made their way out of the woods. She didn't know what had happened back there in the woods but she would give the girl time to recover and ask if she was being harmed by someone.

Hauling a cab, she was about to tell him to drive quickly to the hospital but the feeling of a hand upon hers and a shook of the girl head shake she reluctantly gave the driver her address. "You're losing a lot of blood." AysLinn whispered so only she could listen.

The blood had started seeping from underneath the heavy coat. The woman only smiled and looked at her hand where sure enough it was covered in her blood. "I'll be okay, don't worry."

How could she not worry? She was losing blood for crying out loud. She should be worried, she should be taking her to the hospital not to her flat. But as she looked at the girl, she could see a bit of color regaining. How was the even possible?

"M'am we have arrived." The driver spoke from upfront.

"Thank you." Handing him money, she quickly walked to the other side of the car, pulled the girl out and walked to the building. If the driver noticed anything, he didn't mention it, and she was grateful for that because she didn't even know what was occurring. Getting on the elevator she pressed for the second floor. For the first time she was happy that she didn't live in the upper floors. "We're almost there." AysLinn whispered. "Just a couple more steps and–" before she could even say the last words, the girls body became limp. "Shit. It was just a couple more steps." Laying her limp body on the ground, AysLinn quickly left to open her door and rushed back to haul her body to her flat.

"For a slender women you sure ain't no feather." Dragging her body she laid her on to the dark black couch. She quickly went to grab the first aid kid, as she began pulling the heavy coat of the girls body. She saw that all her injuries were beginning to fade away and were being replaced by scars. Where her eyes playing tricks on her? Because she knew that injuries like those couldn't be healed in matter of minutes. What in the world had she gotten herself in? And who was she?

*****
Hope you all enjoyed!

Happy reading!! :)

Please comment vote and share! :)

Excuse my errors I will be going back to correct them as soon as the sorry is finish.

-A.x