menace ii society ||sneak peek

not edited.

keith's point of view.

 I looked over at Woody as we stepped into the gas station

I looked over at Woody as we stepped into the gas station. "You're going over to Jada's house tonight?"

What you think?" he gave a sly smirk. "There is never a dull moment when you're eating pussy."

Pushing him to the side, this Nigga always had to say something extra.  "I didn't need to know all that you idiot."

He shrugged and smiled.

Laughing at each other, we walked to the back of the aisle to grab a few drinks. "Whatever Nigga. You know I can still hook you up with her best friend if you want."

"What's the bitch name?" I grabbed a forty and took a swing.

Doing the same with his bottle, Woody began to open his mouth when the owner came up to us with a scowl.

"We don't allow drinking in the store without paying."

Rolling my eyes and putting the top on the bottle, these Oriental people knew how to fuck your day up.

"Shut the Hell up," Woody huffed in annoyance, knowing she was doing this shit on purpose. "Y'all always trying to start up some shit with us. We ain't did nothing to nobody but Niggas always want to stereotype a brother."

Agreeing with his words, he was right. They always assumed that we were thugs and only looking for trouble.

Taking our shit to the cash register, I gave a chuckle when the woman was right behind us making sure we didn't steal anything.

I guess she didn't understand the speech Woody just gave her.

"I got the both of us," I pulled a ten dollar bill from my back pocket and gave it to the cashier.

Waiting for my change, the man tried to shoo us away with his hands.

Looking down at the man with a furrowed eyebrow, this Nigga had me all the way fucked up. "Where's the fuck is the rest of my money?"

Tapping my fingers on the counter in frustration, he was taking a long time to just open up the cash register.

"Hurry up and get out of my store!" He exclaimed, making me snatch the five dollar bill from his hand. 

Grabbing our things from the counter, we began walking to the front of the convenient store.

"Since they been in this neighborhood they think they own shit," Woody mumbled to himself as I pushed the door open.

"Well, I feel sorry for your mama," the Korean man yelled at us before we could even leave.

Trying to shrug it off, I knew it was going downhill from there when Woody turned around.

Pulling his gun from the waistband of his shorts, he pointed the heat to the frightened man. "The fuck you said about my mama?"

-----

I'm watching the movie right now and I had to write an imagine based on it