Secret Dates and Stayin Up Late

(Interaction with the rest of the group, Yay! Also almost 50 of those star things and 500 views? You guys make me all blushy with the comments and I'm always looking for different ideas of how our lovebirds and their groups would interact.)

"Eh? Noona, we are collabing with BTS for a show?" She nodded, explaining that we we're to an amusement park with them and having a contest amongst the five pairs with a prize at the end of it all. We were given the rest of the day to pack since the amusement park was a few cities over. Mingli and Bumi-hyung were excited as could be.

"I wonder what the prize is, I hope it's some time off the explore the park." The two argued back and forth while I sat in silent turmoil. What if I was paired with Jungkook and people become suspicious? What if the Lovers and Army notice my change in behavior when I'm around him? Aish, I'm overthinking it all. I wonder how Jungkookie is taking it, I should check on him.

"Jimi? Did your manager tell about our collab?" He beat me to it but oh well, I got my answer. We continued messaging each other until he got scolded by Jin for being awake still. I grinned lightly, sending him a goodnight selfie of myself covered with a blanket. He sent back one with his messy hair and scrunched nose, making me all fluffy on the inside, curling and silently chuckle at the pure, adorable boy I have.

"Chi? Try to sleep, we have a long drive tomorrow." Mingli grumbled upon rolling over and catching me all giggly over a guy. This might be harder than I thought.

~~

"Wah, this place is so huge! C'mon, lets go!" Bumi dragged Mingli-hyung and I after manager-noona, hoping in place we waited in line to get in. It was a slower day since the lines were short and there was kick-ass parking spots still available. BTS and their manager pulled up soon after we got in, Taehyung and Jungkook catching eye contact with me. They waved excitedly in our direction as we waited for them, I waved back with Bumi-hyung chuckling behind me.

"You have those boys wrapped around your finger, Jimi. Careful, you might bite more than you can chew." I gave him a confused look when Tae and Jungkook jogged over with Jimin and J-Hope in tow, Tae went straight for my hair. Running his fingers over the newly done shaved underside, chatting away to Jimi and Hobie about my 'cloud hair'.

"I have officially decided to nickname Jimi, Kumo. It's Japanese for cloud!" I leaned into the petting a bit, I found being petted was soothing so I always embraced opportunities to being pet. Jimin and Hobie both felt my hair and Jungkook pulled me to stand next to Jimin. The similarities of facial structure and squishy Mochi cheeks were unsettling to Jimin, who ruffled my curls with a eye-crinkling laugh. Jungkook then pulled me to stand with my back against his chest, resting his chin in my hair, and mumbling about how tired he was.

"That's because you stayed up talking to Jimi-ah! How much longer did you stay up after Kookie was scolded Jimi?" I shrugged, yawned, and rubbed my eye, making the boys all yawn in response. Yawning is contagious after all. They went to carry their own conversations while Jungkook kept me in his grip, wrapping his arms around my rib cage.

"Jimi, I have your coffee." Manager-noona laughed immediately when I pulled myself out of Jungkook's arms to bow and take the iced coffee from her hand. She ran her fingers through my messed up curls and gave me a small shove to head back, Jungkook looking like a kicked puppy by himself. His hyungs laughed as I walked over and offered some to him, only to laugh harder when Jungkook didn't like the bitter taste.

"Here Kookie, Manager-hyung got us some too." J-Hope chortled, handing Jungkook an iced coffee. Everyone was drinking iced coffee because it was sunny and hot with me suffering in a long-sleeve shirt and jeans. The shirt was thin enough to see the dark tattoos I had and a few holes peaked at my leg tattoo. After the coffee, we got into position to start the 'show', turns out the camera crew had been walking around and taking dramatic shots of the park while we were waiting.