Little Talks and Little Giggles

(This song may or may not have anything to do with this chapter. I really like it, so I put it here. Also I'm 100% supportive of a bisexual Yoongi, and/or LGBT+ kpop member. Just putting it out there, but if you needs someone to talk to, I have an open-door policy.)

"Heading to the studio again, Chi? We just got back from tour.. Aish, never mind, just be back before dinner." Bumi sat with his leg propped up on a pillow, during our last show he fell and fractured his ankle. Even though he wanted to keep dancing, Ming-hyung and I both held him up until the staff brought out a chair and stool for him. Ming was in the shower, spending the day with Bumi while catching up on their favorite shows. I didn't want to interrupt their cute moments, so I contacted Yoongi to see if he still wanted to talk. He did and said he'd be at BTS's studio. This whole situation still scared me, not only because Yonngi was terrifying, but I was worried something happened to Jungkook. He wasn't answering any of my messages, something he always did, and it scared me.

~~

"Jimi-ah, come on." Yoongi spoke with a sharp tone, dragging the short makane into the empty studio, fear gripping Jimi about as tight as Yoongi gripped his wrist. Being told to sit down and stay in his spot, Jimi sat quietly as Yoongi contained talking on the phone outside of the room. Thoughts going a million miles an hour were halted when Jimi picked out a single name from the elder's mumbling.

"...Jungkook... Yeah, I know, bye." The taller male walked in, an ice-cold stare boring into Jimi's head as he made his way to sit front of the makane. It was silent before Yoongi sighed, pulling a notebook and pencil out from his bag, throwing them onto the table.

"I knew you weren't planning to say a damn thing, so I brought these just in case. I just want some answers about how you're going to continue or stop toying with Jungkook." The makane remained still, semi-shocked at the accusation, before writing down a single question at the top of the page.

"Has something happened to Jungkook that was my fault?" Yoongi sighed again upon reading the question, leaning back and rubbing his eyes from exhaustion. He was tired, and so was Jimi, both had been multi-tasking diligently on different activities, professional and personal wise.

"He wouldn't want to go into full detail, but I found Jungkook crying in the bathroom while your group was on tour. What I got out of him was extreme stress and confusion, about himself and his relationship with you." That made Jimi freeze in place. Jungkook, crying? Over some silent weirdo that he became friends with? It almost brought tears to Jimi's own eyes as he wondered how distressed, scared Jungkook was.

"Judging by your reaction, my guess is that you care about him too. Let me tell you this, Jimi. Jungkook doesn't know how to function with a gay relationship. If you hurt him, pressure him in anyway and I find out about it. You're ass is grass and I'm mowing it." Yoongi glared at the makane, who still looked down at his hands. A noticeable flinch shook the small one's body as Yoongi reached towards him, was a solid indication that this news hit Jimi in more ways than one. A shaky hand manage to steady to ask one more question, one that confirmed Yoongi's theory of what the hell was going on with the two makanes.

"Can I go see him? I'm worried." There were two damp spots on the paper when Yoongi pulled the paper to read it. He sighed and handed the silent makane some tissues before leading him to the dance studio, music being heard faintly for the other side of the door. Jungkook could be seen alone from the window in the door, focused on the music. The Jimi waited until the music was over when he opened the door, gaining Jungkook's attention immediately.

"J-Jimi? What are you-oh..." The two remained silent as Jungkook figured out why he was here, both avoiding eye contact to show case the matching bloodshot eyes. Both tried to figure what to say when Jimi step forward, a scratchy voice quietly singing the song they did together.

"Yes I do, I believe. That one day I will be, right there, right next to you.." Small smiles broke out on their faces as they sang the song together, a careful embrace forming as the song came to a close. Sniffles, smiles, and silent giggles broke out as Jungkook blurted out how cheesy they were being.

"I guess 'GoldenSilence' is offical now isn't it?" Jungkook laughed as he heard Jimi snort as he rest his head on top of the short one's curls, breathing easy now that he had Jimi in his arms. Knowing that his affection wasn't wrong, and that he wasn't the only one who felt this way.

"How about a date? Sit in your dorm and watch movies together? Uh, what's that phrase that being going around Twitter recently... Netflix and chill?" Jimi eyes widen and something that no one has ever heard bubbled out of his throat, a laugh, an adorable laugh that was muffled by Jimi's sleeve and him burying himself into Jungkook t-shirt.

"What, what did I say?" Jungkook smiled, zealous of his accomplishment, making Jimi laugh was a goal for everyone, but Jungkook didn't it first with his innocent question of not-so innocent terms. Jimi whipped out his phone and showed his childishly innocent BunnyKook what the definition of 'Netflix and Chill' was, an extreme blush spreading over Jungkook's ears and cheeks as he read.

These dweebs are so cute.

(I know they didn't kiss in this chapter  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but I was bored in class and drew this! Know you can see how curly Jimi's hair is.)