Whats the plan? {19}

NOTE: Not Edited

AUBREE

"You always have to be on the lookout" I added, "these beings, monsters, zombies, whatever you want to call them are dangerous. Any scratch or bite can infect you, so we'll have to be careful when dealing with them. Oh- and always aim for the head, it's an instant kill if you do it just right!"

Taylor's face seemed distraught with all the information I was handing to her. I shimmied closer to her on the little brown couch we were sitting on and began to pat her back to comfort her.

"What's the plan?" Taylor asked concerned.

I sort of chuckled a bit, "Well, we have to find the fuck out of Negan. I've got a bone to pick with that man."

Taylor's eyebrows rose at that answer, as a smirk appeared on her face, "Well if it's Negan you want, I know exactly where to find him."
For once, we we're going to work as a team, was this what bonding feels like? My head questioned, cus' if so, it's pretty nice; not going to lie. Taylor hopped off the couch, sort of startling me out of my thoughts.
"Let's go, get up!" She squealed.
She's not, in the least bit concern of what I want to do to that man? I figured she'd ask a million questions before getting right up into it, but I love the energy! Let's go get this asshole and teach him not to mess with this little girl!

~~~~~~~

"This way, just past this narrow hallwa-" Taylor stopped in her tracks as a young tall brunette lady blocked her way.

"Where do you think your going Lizzy?" The random woman asked as she eyeballed Taylor.
Lizzy? Who the hell was Lizzy? I looked at Taylor as her worried eyes looked back at mine.
"I've never seen you around here before? What's your name?" The woman asked as she pointed in my direction.

Uh-oh, what do I even say or do; my body froze as I thought long and hard. Taylor obviously came up with a fake name for them, I guess that's not the worse decision in history.
"Bailey," I blurted out, fuck. What was I thinking, I sounded way to over excited about sharing my name. And why would I choose Bailey out of all names?

"Well it's nice to meet you Bailey, I'm glad to see Lizzy is making friends here. Where are you two heading?" She bought it? She bought our lies? What a gullible woman. 

"Just strolling around, Bailey here knocked on my door and asked if I wanted a tour. I told her that you had taken me on a tour already, but she insisted!" Taylor giggled as she worked her magic.
I'll just let Taylor take control of the situation, it seems like she knows this woman already. I don't know how, but all I know is Taylor knows how to rub off on people to make them like her. I've expirenced it first hand with my parents for years on end.

"Alright, well behave yourselfs. Don't get into any trouble around here girls."

"We won't," Taylor and I sang as we brushed past the brunette woman, I never got her name but that doesn't matter. Considering the fact that Taylor and I will be long gone here soon.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A deep raspy voice echoed through the hall, bouncing off the walls and hitting my ears with full force.
I knew who this man was.
Negan.

BLAKE

"Are we really all arguing about where to go? This is a zombie apocalypse for crying out loud! We have to go where no one would think to go, a state park." Logan insisted as everyone else interrupted with their ideas of where to go.

"Well I think we should go see a movie," Matt joked.
We all got quiet and darted our eyes over towards Matt's direction, is he insane? Did he not just witness what just happened? Him and I both knew this was coming, back at Aubree's house she claimed Tom was a zombie and here we are now. Driving off, after a murderous scene just played out at our own high school, and this kids trying to crack jokes.