Aye! My boy Blake still has game?! {8}

NOTE: Not Edited

AUBREE
"Mother please! Make them stop!" I yelled as I jammed an elbow into one of the nurse's turso's. I noticed from the corner of my eye that she bent down in pain, holding onto her stomache. Smiling at the pain I had just caused her; my blood boiled with anticipation, wanting to escape.

"Mom!" I cried out again hoping she would take pity on me. I stared through the mirrored glass, knowing she stood behind it along with my father. Tears fell from my cheeks, but my parents didnt step up. They didnt speak a single word or help me at all.

Multiple doctors had a hold of my arms, trying to pull me into the cold stiffening metal chair. I felt my feet being dragged closer and closer to the back of the room, inching their way towards the chair. Everything rang inside my head in slow motion as I felt my body being tossed behind me, my feet disconnected with the floor as I lost my balance. Planting my butt onto the devil itself, the metal chair.

I started to struggle harder than I was before, even though my muscles ached and my skin was screaming out in pain from my bloody cuts and bruises that were just beginning to make an appearence on my body. All because I was trying to escape from the mean-ass doctors that seemed like they wanted me dead.

Before I knew it, my hands became attached to the arms of the chair. I kicked and screamed, letting out the last dosage of energy I had in me. My arms began to shiver and shake in fear, they knew what was about to happen, they knew that the pain I will feel in a matter of seconds will send shocks of death throughout my veins and bones.

I could feel the chills of the cold metal on the bare skin of my legs as they were also hooked up to the restraints. Then a metal hat looking contraption was placed on top of my head. Completing the process of the first step.

Oh god, oh god, oh god! Please, save me from this mess! I dont know what I did to cause my life to be total chaos, what went wrong? My head cried out in fear, praying that somehow this wasnt actually happening. Maybe I was dreaming? Maybe I didnt threaten Taylor? Maybe I didnt hang out with Blake and Matt? Yeah Aubree, yeah. You're just dre-

An electric shock rose throughout my body, starting at my feet then traveling at the speed of light up towards my head. My eyes closed tightly as I screamed out in pain.

AUBREE YOUR NOT DREAMING! My head screamed as I cried out louder. Knowing that everything had actually happened. I'm actually in this dark scary room in a monstrous metal chair thats shocking the living daylights out of me.

My heart began to ache with pain, my soul felt metally crushed knowing that my family would even put me through this shit.

"AUBREE WE HAVE TO KILL EVERYONE AND ESCA-" My brain began to announce but was interrupted by another shock of pain. This time it was worse than the last, starting at my head this time and slowly shocking every part of my body down to my feet.

Everything hurt, my whole world was beginning to twist and turn with agony, the third shock wave traveled through my body; strangely enough, I barely felt a thing. My mind was blank, I couldnt think properly, my eyes slowly began to close as my brain went numb and dull.

TAYLOR

Todays a wonderful Tuesday morning. I woke up feeling elated, I had a feeling today was going to be a good day.

Well, thats until I overheard father talking about how they needed to bring Aubree to the doctors again.

"Maybe we should try to get her a higher dosage." Mother pleaded, her voice seemed frightened, not wanting to bring Aubree to the doctors once again.