9 - Where Am I?

AN:
So, I couldn't decide on a town to send them to, so just...I don't know, you think of a city and use that one for yourself. Also, I have decided on what Cry will be.
Everyone (and by everyone I mean like two or three people) commented neko or mausu, so I decided to make him.....a kitsune.
*everyone runs at me and starts stabbing me with butterknives*
Nooooooo fffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk!!!!!!!!
Ok but I decided this because I'm going to throw in some
magical-ish elements into the mix and see how much Felix can take. Also there will be PewDieCry. So much more PewDieCry than Felix can handle. Also Im sitting in the back of a FUCKING minivan in a FUCKING campsite in FUCKING California because my DAD can't get a FUCKING military flight back to FUCKING Hawaii. FUCKING FACK!!!!!!!

Sorry, I needed to vent a little.

.....

......ahem.

....nice weather, isn't it?

....fuck it, back to the story!

Cry's PoV:

'It's cold. It's cold and dark.
It's cold and dark and it hurts.

...

...where am I?'

I open my eyes and turn my gaze upwards, towards the sky.
It greats me with a brilliant cluster of stars, surrounded by a milky shean that I could only guess made it the milky way.
'But why does it look so detailed?' Cry thought to himself. 'Come to think of it, it doesn't seem to be too dark here either, but by the look of those stars, it should be the dead of night!'
I turn my gaze to the ground, and, more importantly, my surroundings. But as I do, I feel something on my head twitch.
Instinctively, I reach up and touch the top part of my head, touching my forehead with my wrist in the process.
"What in the absolute fuck!?" I say out loud on accident, not only noticing that my mask is gone, but I have EARS on the top of my head as well.
"Oh, i'm in deep shit now. Well," I say, pulling out my phone, "this is usually when I call Felix."
I dial his number and he picks up on the second ring.
"Sup, dude?"
I wince at how loud his voice sounds to my new, sensitive ears.
"Hey, so you know how I told you how I had a thing to do? Well, I'm in deep shit..."

AN:
Sorry its so short and sorry it took so long to get it out.

But ive been stuck in California for two months without any wifi, so your just gonna have to get over it.

Turduckens UNITE!!!!!
-TheKingTurducken