3 - A Chase Down Memory Lane

Jack's PoV:
I wake up in my room on my bed. Oviously, I mean where else would I wake up?
I walk downstairs to find Felix there, sipping a cup of coffee.
"Hey." I say to him, grabbing the new vat of coffee (I don't know what it's called, I don't drink coffee. Don't judge me) (Other me: its pot, dumbass, pot of coffee!!) and pouring myself a cup.
"Hey, Jack. Is Mark up yet?"
And while I was saying 'no', he touched my arm. A little static shock zapped me and I squeaked.
Felix bursts out laughing, and I punch his arm. We start zapping each other, then Mark comes into the room, scratching the back of his neck, looking like he hadn't slept at all.
"Morning." I hear him say, and Felix goes up to him. Since Felix is so much taller, he easily reached down and scratched behind Mark's ear. The result was hilarious! Mark's eyes closed halfway, his tongue lolled out of his mouth, and he leaned into the scratch, his leg jerking up and down. Almost exactly like-
No. You won't think about him. You won't. Now's not the time.
I go up, and remembering the static, poked Mark. I heard a little *stip* as the shock travelled, but Mark's reaction surprises me. He jumps, then throws himself to the floor, covering his head and clutching at his collar, as if it pained him.
(Yes, they wear collars, not kinky, and yes, they do go into heat at the time that they do. My friend asked me.)
"NO!! STOP!!! Don't...please don't...don't hurt me...please..."
And then he passed out, falling onto the floor with a thump.
Felix and I stared at each other, then I snapped out of whatever was putting me in shock.
"We should get him up to his room. Well, you should, Felix. I'm not all that strong."
He looks up at me, and says, "call Ken." I nod as Felix picks Mark up. Mark's tail wags slowly as Felix carries him up the stairs, I grab the home phone from it's stand and dial Ken's number. Just as Ken picks up, Felix runs down the stairs and grabs the phone from me.
"Ken? Yeah, we need to talk. Have you left yet?"
He listens, then his face turns serious.
"Ok, then you have time to get your ass over here and explain everything. Bye."
Oh, no.

(time skip brought to you by:
Supercalifragilistigacspialidocious)

Mark's PoV((Trigger Warning)):

I woke up in the bed that was in my room.
'Good god, did that just happen?'
I open my eyes and sit up. I look sround the room and see Felix, Jack and-
"Ken!" I shout happily, getting up and tackling him with a hug, laughing the entire time.
"Hey, Mark!" Ken says happily, petting me, then scratching me behind my ear, causing me to have the same kind of reaction I had in the kitchen. He stops and I sigh, leaning back.
"Mark, are you okay? Felix and Jack told me what happened...do you want me to tell them?"
I look at him, then look at my feet.
"No. I'll tell them. I..."
I take a deep breath, then look at them.
"I used to live on the streets. I was born on the streets, and I was perfectly happy to stay on them. But one day..."

Flashback:

I sat on the curb and pulled on the little bracelet on my wrist and laughed, not caring that I was barefoot, covered in cuts, and only had a dirty pair of cut up pants on. Then, suddenly, a wire thing wrapped around my neck. I faught, but I was dragged to the truck anyways.
'oh, no! The pound got me! What am I gonna do?'
Trapped in a small metal box, all I could do was shuffle around a little. After what seemed like days, the car stopped and I was pulled out of the box. They used cuffs on my wrists and put me in a bigger cage, in what I can only assume was an adoption center.
'Pfft, like anyone would want me. I'm not exactly the best looking inu.'
-three weeks later-
I sat in my cage, messing with my wristband, when a horrible smell filled the room. I looked up to see a neko standing in front of me, with a snoody-looking man behind him that I can only assume was the neko's owner. The neko points to me and says, "that one is perfect! Can we buy that one?"
And ten minutes later, I was wearing a collar with a leash attached, walking out of the building towards a car.
As soon as we were in the car, the sherade was dropped, and evil grins were shared between the neko and owner. The owner addresses me.
"Hey. Look here, bitch. You are now our slave, mine and Ethans. And you are going to act like it. We'll start with this."
He pulls out a collar, but it looks different. It has a small box with buttons attached, and on the inside of the collar next to the box, there were two circular metal disks, about the size of pennies.
The man hands the collar to Ethan, who takes off the collar I have on now and puts the new one on me.
Then the owner pressed a button on a remote, and the collar shocked me. Hard. I leaned back against the seat, very close to passing out. I heard laughing and looked up to see Ethan and th owner laughing.
'I'm in deep shit now.'
-two weeks later-
I sat back on the bare floor of the basement, the marks of the whip still stinging. They had taken away my pants when we had gotten to the house. As embarrassing as that had been, I had quickly stopped blushing when the started the torture. They had chained me to the floor down here, naked and broken. The...abuse had started immediately, and lasted for hours, always ending with me being shocked into unconsciousness by the collar. Oh, how I hated that collar, and that day, they chose to feed me. Ethan came and unchained me so that I could eat, and I bolted, grabbing my pants as I ran past the owner. I undid the shock collar and before they could shock me, and once I got far enough away, I stopped to put on the pants before running to the nearest police station.
"Help! They hurt me, they're after me, please help!!" I shouted at the nearest policeman.

*End of Flashback*

"After that, the police went to the owner's and Ethan's house, and there was a trial. There was so much evidence that the jury immediately proclaimed them guilty. Ethan tried to run away, and got shot dead. The owner still rots in prison. Ken was on the jury, and adopted me after the trial. You know the rest."
Felix and Jack stare at me with horror. I didn't realize that I had started crying, but sure enough, when I felt my face my cheeks were wet.
Jack jumped up and gave me a hug, I flinched when he jumped up but hugged him back, crying silently.
"I'm sorry, Mark. I'm so sorry."

AN:
This chapter was really hard to make, because it's so sad.

So, who else wants to punch Ethan?

The next chapter is all about Jack, so be prepared and clench your butts, cause it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

Turducken.

Bye!
-MusiCore