7 - Our House is Your House

AN:
Hey huys, it's MusiCore...
BUT BITCH I CHANGED IT IT'S TheKingTurducken NOW!!!
So as you guys know, the turducken (the magical living mix of a turkey, duck and chicken, not the food platter) is my mascot, so I just thought I'd change my username to fit that. Now the term 'Turducken Army' makes sense! I will, however, still use MusiCore and NoteCorrosive in my stories. I need a new dark persona, now, though. I would like it if you guys came up with one, plz. Thank you in advance.

Mark's PoV:

It's been a few days since the Mausu has come to stay with us, and she turns out to be very nice in nature. She tries to do all the chores, but I think that that's because she feels she has to return the kindness of letting her stay here somehow. It's been a week, and Jack and I are playing video games. I feel very strongly towards Jack...and that thing we had...about staring into each other's eyes...and I got lost in his eyes, the circles that are like windoes to the sea, full of life and bravery and adventure.
I snap out of my thoughts as Felix steps into the room, and Tom following him, ears perked and tail wagging.
"Can you pause that, please?" Felix asks, and I do so. Felix and Tom pull up chairs.
"So Thomas and I have been thinking..."
I can't help but cringe at the full use of Tom's name. 'It must be serious...'
"...that we should ask DS if she wants to stay with us indefinitely."
I perk up, and my tail starts to wag as well, while Jack's sways quicker.
"Like, adopt her, you mean?" I ask excitedly.
"Well yeah, dipwad."
"When?" Jack asks, excitement painted on his features now that the news had set in.
"We were gonna ask you first, just to make sure you agreed. Want to go ask her now?"
"YES!!!" Jack and I answer at the same time.
We all headed up to her room. She is sitting on her bed, looking preoccupied and deep in thought. She looks up at us and smiles a little. I remember how we only got to smile a little bit ago. In fact, I remember she used to be frightened by everything, giving out squeaks every time something loud turned on and, turning into a tiny orange mouse with little black lines and spots everywhere, would scurry around and hide under something. In the end, Jack would have to turn into his cat form to go and get her. He looks cute in his cat for-
Okay. This just reached a different level. What are these feelings? Why do I have them? What are they fo-
"Yeah, guys? Do you need something?" she asks in a kind tone.
We all sit down, and she starts looking a little weary.
"DS, we wanted to ask you something." Felix starts off, and I can see tears start to form in her eyes.
"When?" she asks.
"When what?" Felix asks back, confused.
"When do you want me to leave?"
Realisation dawns in Felix's eyes, and he shakes his head quickly,
"It's not that."
"Then what is it?" she asks, confused now.
"We were wondering...if you would like to make this house your home."
She stares blankly at him for a second.
"What?" she asks quietly, barely even a whisper.
"We want you to stay here with us and join our family, if you're alright with that." Mark bursts out, quickly adding the end as an afterthought. The tears reform in her eyes, and she says,
"You'd be willing to do that...for me?" she looks down.
"Of course. We wouldn't ask if we hadn't all thought about it and talked to each other. You're worth going through the trouble for. In our eyes, your worth it."
She shakes her head, tears falling.
"Of course." she finally says, making us all sigh in relief.
"W-what does that mean I have to do? Do I have to go and be legally adopted?" she asks, earning a nod from Felix.
DS nods shakily, then a determined expression settles on her face.
"I want to stay."
And with that, after a lot of paperwork, a clinical check-up, and a few other things, DS came home, and stayed home.

AN:
Sorry I've been so slow to update! Also, like half of this got deleted, including the part where I described the adopting process, and I got lazy. To make it up to you, there'll be big things and...*coughs awkwardly*...warm things that pets do...in the next few chapters. I'm excited!

Turduckens, UNITE!!!
-TheKingTurducken