2 - Video games and Lightning

AN:
OMG SENPAI NOTICED ME!!!!
...
Seriously tho, PricklyTrash noticed me!
...I mean sure, I commented, but...
I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM TO RESPOND!!!
Check out their story, 'Game of Cat and Dog', it's very amazing and It's the inspiration for this story. I've read it like three million times since it started and I reread it every time a new chapter comes out and AAAAHHHH!!!!!
Sorry, let me fanboy a bit longer...
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SENPAI AAAAAAAAHHHHHH NOTICED AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ME AAAAAHHHHHH!!!
...okay im done.
Now, on with the Story!!
Also side note I forgot to put this in the last Author's Note, but Nekos and Inus do have animal forms in this story. Jack is fricking adorable. He's a ginger tabby with green tiger stripes, with a green head of hair and green ears, and his entire tail is striped green and ginger, with the end being green.
OwO

Mark PoV:

After Jack left, I fell asleep on the giant dog bed after playing with a ball from the bin.
I'm a puppo, okay! It's ok for me to play with a ball sometimes.
I drempt of all the things that happened that day, basically reliving it. Thank god, it's not another nightmare. 'If I have that nightmare one more time, I think I might die from that collar, and the electricity, and-'
"Mark, cna you come down for a sec?!"
I run downstairs, my tail wagging like it does. It has a mind of it's own.
"Hey Mark," Felix says to me, "Jack ordered pizza, you guys munch away. I have to go back to work, I won't be back till tomorrow. You two behave, don't wreck, burn down, blow up, or otherwise destroy the house, please."
Jack and I nod in agreement, and Felix leaves. I look at the tv, and my heart blows up.
"Oh goodness, is that five nights at freddy's!?!?!"
(you:but MusiCore, fnaf is on the computer, not the tv!
Me:I know, but I need this to happen, just ignore it.
You:but-
Me:sshhhhhh)
Jack nods, and tells me Felix was playing it.
"Can I try?" I ask nervously, he nods and hands me the remote, and I start playing.

(runs away and plays five nights at Time Skips)

I open the left door and bonnie jumps out at me, causing Jack to jump and grip my arm tightly.
Let's just say, you could toast a piece of bread on my face at that moment, I was blushing so hard.

BOBOOMOOMOOMOOM!!!!!

I jump five feet up and run into the kitchen, diving under the table, and start to shake.
'goddamn thunder! Why can't you leave me alone!?!'
As if to answer me, lightning strikes, and it reminds me of Ethan. 'Ethan and his dreadful owner!! Screw them! Why did they have to do this to me!?!'
Thunder booms again, and I shut my eyes as tight as I can and let out a sob, curling up into a ball.
Out of nowhere, I feel two arms wrap around my shoulders.

Jack's PoV:

I wrap my arms around Mark and hold him as he sobs.
'Man, he must really be afraid of thunder. I wonder why? Should I ask him, or-'
I'm snapped out of my thoughts when he lets go of me, only to grab onto me a second later as thunder booms again. He starts crying again, and I rub soothing circles into his back.
"Jack, I'm scared...aah!" I hear Mark mutter, then shriek as more thunder makes it's presence known.
"I know, I know, it's okay...you'll be okay..." I say, still rubbing his back. Then, let go as he let's out a strange noise. He does it again, and I realize he's howling softly.
Then lightning flashes, and the howling is replaced by fearful whimpering. I grab him and hug him again.
"It's okay Mark...I'll protect you."
So quietly that I almost didn't hear it, hr muttered,

"Thank you, my smol bean."

AN:
I know, I know, it's really short, but it's hard to write long fluff.

FLOOF THE HAIR FOR POWER!!!

Anyways, thank you for reading, and thank you PricklyTrash for the thunderstorm idea.

It's like 1:00 am over here in hawaii so Imma sleep I have a flight to catch tommorow.

Turducken.

Bye!
-MusiCore