05

Kanzaki's POV
"Because I..." He starts to say and I stare at him.

I want him to say he likes me but I feel like he won't because he didn't last time this happened.

"Kanzaki--" He starts but gets interrupted.

"Big brother!!" Sasuke's little voice yells.

We both turn to see Sasuke running around with a little girl with purple hair.

Sasuke runs up and jumps on Itachi's back and Itachi smiles as he looks back at Sasuke.

The little girl stood back by the trees and I just smile at her but she hides behind the tree.

"Hey Sasu." I say and he looks at me and smiles.

"Hey Kanzi!"

"Who's your friend back there?" I ask as I point to the tree she was hiding behind.

"That's Mizuki. She's new to the village." He says and I smile.

"Well you should go back to her cause she seems scared to come up here." I whisper and he nods his head.

He jumps off of Itachi and runs back to Mizuki as they walk off towards the Leaf.

I look back over at Itachi who was staring at the water with a gloomy expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I say as I bump his arm with mine.

"Nothing. Just thinking about my first mission tomorrow." He says and I nod my head.

"Oh yeah. I'm going on a different mission tomorrow. I'm suppose to meet up with someone named Shisui." I say as we get up.

"That's my other best friend."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I can introduce you two."

"That would be great!" I say with a smile.

We walk back to the Uchiha compound as we walk over to Itachi's house to see a boy waiting on the porch.

He has black hair, black eyes, and he's taller than Itachi when he stands up and smiles.

"Itachi, finally you're home!" He says as he hugs him.

"Yeah."

"And you brought a beautiful lady. I'm Shisui, Shisui Uchiha." He says as he takes my hand and shakes it.

"Kanzaki Hatake." I say and he smiles.

"What a beautiful name."

"Thank you." I say with a slight blush.

I've never gotten many compliments before so this made me smile but when I looked at Itachi he had a frown on his face.

"I just wanted to introduce you cause she'll be joining you on your mission tomorrow." Itachi says harshly.

"Well the pleasures all mine." Shisui says with a smile.

I see Itachi get even more furious out of the corner of my eye but for reasons I don't know.

"Shisui can I talk to you?" Itachi says angrily.

"Sure dude."

They walk off and I stand there awkwardly when I hear someone clear their throat.

I turn around to see Itachi's dad who looks at me with a furious look on his face.

"I know your Itachi's best friend so I won't say this in front of him but I don't want you to be at my house anymore. I don't want to see you here in the Uchiha compound ever again! You are not welcome here. You are part of a family of cowards and I won't allow my son to be acquainted with someone like that. So I'd like it if you'd leave my house this minute!" He says angrily and I feel tears in eyes.