Chapter 7

First of all guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated! And the story is coming to and end almost a couple of chapter left! Enjoy :)

After that moment we found the nearest airport and flew out to the maldives, a place I’ve always wanted to go and when we arrived was found it to be a honeymoon destination. Brent decided to block incoming pack members and it really helped because it meant he wasn’t distracted all the time and we could attend the coupley events on the island. After that we went to England so I could try to introduce him to my parents, as you might have predicted I was met with closed arms but there was some kind of glee in their eyes as if they were proud of me. We stayed and it allowed me to take Brent round, show him where I grew up, some of the places I hung out and I wished to had gone. We did the whole tourist thing and went around trafalgar square, oxford street, trocadero, the famous abbey road etc.

We were there for another 2 months where I discovered I was well into pregnancy much to Brent’s and I delight. At first we were shocked because I didn’t have the usual systems, I completely forgot that my cycle hadn’t happened for 3 months. The only indicator was the cramps I was getting that no medicine seemed to cure, which led us to the doctors and we found out. With that news I sent my parents a post saying they were allowed to see their grandchild and even if they refused to show up I would continuously send them pictures. We also went to scotland and spent some time there mainly because I wanted to hear the people speak and when living in England I never really got to visit these places.

We had just come back from dinner, getting ready to go to bed and Brent decided to lower his shield only to be welcomed with panicked voices. He had found out that a pack close to ours had been attacked so automatically we had to go pack to protect our pack but also lend a helping hand due to the fact that Brent was good friends with the Luna so it was our duty to extend a helping hand. We were on the plane first thing in the morning, just before we got off the plane I and Brent shared a kiss that would last us through this ordeal till the next time we would have such peace and serenity. There were two cars waiting for us on arrival, one had the beta Alex, his father and some other warriors and the other had the pack doctor kim, I knew exactly which one I had to go in. And I did quietly, I got home and played my role and consoled those who knew people in that pack or were terrified of not seeing their mates, fathers, brothers and sisters again. Two days after at 5am there was a huge crowd emerging from the forest with Brent leading them and I assumed that extra people were joining our pack. Most of the pack run out to welcome their loved ones back and being the Luna I had to go and see to the new members as well as my husband. I walked up to him,

"Are you okay? You're not hurt or anything? Are any of them injured?" I hadn't realised the speed at which I was talking till Brent held my face,

"Hey hey calm down, most of them are fine, shaken but they're strong." I smiled and leaned into his hands sighing. "You can't be worrying especially in your condition." I smiled when he whispered that to me. "Which reminds me when do you wanna tell the pack?" When he said that I panicked in a way, I wasn't ready to tell anyone and if I could I wanted to keep to myself as long as possible.

"Erm I don't wanna tell them any time soon, not that I don't trust them just I don't want say anything yet. We will tell our families for now." I said and he gave me a confused look but started pulling towards the house. "That's fine! Lets get you back in bed and not get up till it’s time for the ceremony to welcome the new people." I chuckled and followed him back to the house.

We had the ceremony two days after they arrived and everything went to plan according to Brent and we were celebrating when Luke comes over to introduce his mate. She was tiny, cute with red hair, she seemed curvy but her flowy dress made it hard to decipher. She had this look of terror on her which I didn’t understand so I gave a warm smile to try and ease her.