Chapter 2: Transfer

Start from the beginning

"Let's see about that." he smirked and walked to the black grill designed gates and opened it. "By the way, you should thank your dad for this."

"Right." I nod.

Franz assisted me by moving the gates forward. This shelter's outer wall are made up of dark granite blocks while some parts are painted porcelain white that exactly matches and contrasts.

Just the way I like it.

There is a stone pathway that leads to the front door. The front house's garden is filled with organic plants. I knew it. This was really dad's. He knew me very well...

After wandering the surroundings of my front yard,Franz lead me through the front door and gave me my own keys.

"Go ahead. You should be the one opening it." he said with a smirk.

Once I touched the knob when I suddenly encounter a feeling that something is up in our atmosphere. I do not know whether my instincts were something positive or...negative.

'Oh stop it, (y/n)'

Seriously? This place is going to be my home so why am I afraid to open the door?

I absorbed the courage around me to click down the hold and push it open only to be showered with colorful confetti and familiar faces wearing enthusiastic smiles.

"Congratulations!!" Greeted my friends... and of course, my cousins.

There standing, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Historia, Ymir, Sasha, Connie and Jean. (Ohh, horseface is back!)

I almost bursted in tears when I saw them. They were here. They came here to surprise me...

They are the best part of my life... my high school friends.

"G-guys! Oh my-! "

I speed up to give them a warm group hug that we had done the last time a few years back in our moving up ceremony.

We broke apart as I tried to restrain my tears from falling in joy.

"Guys I've missed you soo much!! " I managed to give them a short sincere laugh.

"We did too!" Historia exclaimed.

I can't help but observe every one of them. Connie surprisingly had grown taller. Who guessed that he and Sasha are in the same height now?

"Connie! You've grown taller!" I shooked his shoulders.

He scratched the back of his neck and laughed. "It meant a lot of sleep."

Armin had been using eyeglasses. He's probably really focused on his studies... or maybe a new career?

"Armin! How are you doing?" I approached him.

"Well, I am now working as a Marine Bioligist... " he smiled.

Omg! He is still cutest!

"(Y/n), guess what? He's also dating Annie. " Eren declared.

My mouth opened like a big 'O' in surprise.

'I just didn't seen them for a while and lots have changed!'

"Armin! You-! Are you freaking serious?? Oh my god! " I shook him and exaggerate in disbelief.

"Stop shaking me..." He laughed and nodded. "And yeah... it's a fact"

My eyes widened and clapped in approval. I can't believe this coconut head is now dating our Muay Thai boss.

I patted his head. "Congrats!"