⋆»chap 10

Zenyatta's
Point of view

He was already finished; I was kind of surprised. 'Sometimes he goes a little too fast for me to comprehend. I mean, it's Genji; he's always going fast.' I laughed at him and continued to munch on my food. Genji gave me this shy look like he was about to con-

"Zenyatta, I have to tell you something! " he said, blushing as if he was a tomato, the look of pure passion.

"Yes, my student?" I smiled softly, waiting for his response.

"Uhh-uh-I- nevermind.." He looked down, slightly disappointed.. in himself?

"Oh, okay." As I finished my food, Genji paid for the meal. We then walked out of the restaurant. I grabbed his hand and walked over to a patch of grass, plopping down on the grass in front of a sunset.

"Genji?"

"Yes, master?" He sat beside me.

"Will you look at me?" I said, already looking at him.

"Hmm?" he looked and faintly smiled.

Genji's
Point of view

'So cute...' I thought as I stared at him, the light of the sun hitting his face just right.

He soon started to lean in, and his eyes fluttered; I couldn't read him. I then closed the space between us; he kissed back. The kiss was sweet, and I wanted it to last forever, but alas, our lips departed.

"I think I have to tell you something," Zenyatta spoke.

I was silent. I did not know what to say—avoiding eye contact.

"I think I've had a major thing for you for a long time, and I never thought I'd say this because I've never felt this way well-because I mean, I'm an omnic a-"

"You're not an omnic anymore, Zenyatta. I think I feel the same way too." I crashed my lips into his, pushing him down on the grass and hovering over him. I kissed him deeper and deeper; I paused every now in than to let him catch his breath. This was intense, and he was kind of nervous. I made out with plenty of girls and guys before I was younger, so this was nothing new. Zenyatta didn't have to think of love when he was an omnic, and now he's human. All these feelings are coming all at once. I'm a cyborg who wasn't looking for love, but now my heart has been filled with love for Zenyatta.

----------
Edited: March, 27 2020, @ 3:57 pm
please stay safe and stay clean