⋆»chap 3

>-warning ⚠️ mention of needles.-<
~~~

Zenyatta's
point of view

I felt a light tap on my robotic shoulder, and I turned around to see Angela. "Aha, Dr. Ziegler! You nearly scared the robot out of me." I said between chuckles as she sat down beside me; I slightly panicked, hoping  Genji didn't notice me here by me vocalizing my presence. I looked back at Angela, and she was giving me a warm smile; her eyes were a little glossed over. She saw the way I looked over at Genji, her eyes batted. "Dr. Ziegler, Are you alright?" I questioned. Seeing her this way scared me.

"Zenyatta dear, would you please follow me." Her Swiss-German accent rolled off her tongue. She sniffled and giggled softly, and she then began to walk away. I followed after her, not very suspicious but slightly confused. She led me to her lab. I forget she set up a lab here in Nepal. How long has she been here? "Sit down right here, would you?" She patted down on a tall chair.

"May I ask why you have brought me here, Doctor?" I sat down and questioned her.

"You'll find out soon enough, but it's a surprise." She looked at me slightly puzzled, then started typing on her laptop. I could hear her typing slow down; she then shuffled over to me and lifted my chest plate. "Aha! there it is." She read the number that identified me and my oil type. "Oil type A and your ID is 576-***-***-2719." She smiled lightly and shuffled back over to her laptop.

She hopped around and looked at me, smiling brightly. "Eureka! Zenyatta, you're going to love this." She started to put oil and a weird substance together in a big testing tube. She then put the testing tube in a machine thing. "It should be done in about 30 minutes. I'm so excited."

"Hm?" I questioned once again.

30 minutes later ;
still Zenyatta's
point of view

She pulled out a weird liquid from the machine, and it was a pale blue liquid. I watched as she poured it into a sharp needle. She approached me with the hand, "Oh, so you are approaching me with a needle, filled with oil and an unknown mixture of chemicals." I stated, worried for my well-being.

"I have to get close so I can inject it into your system. I promise it will not harm you, and it will die off if the substance does not work. I've tested it on others." She reassured me, I nodded.

"Well then, come as close as you like. I just want to know what is going on." I said, slightly hesitating. Angela inched closer and injected the chemical into my system. I could feel it going through my tubes; it made me think differently, not a bad difference, not a good one either.

Angela looked at me and smiled softly, "It's already working! By this rate, the changes should be done by next morning." She then placed my chest plate back on and sent me on my way. "Don't look into the mirror until tomorrow!" She demanded as I hovered out of her small lab. Something was off.

*edited: Sunday, June 2, 2019.