⋆»chap 7

>- warning ⚠️ mention of pills.-<
~~~

Zenyatta's
Point of view

'Okay, I admit it, I have a tiny crush on Genji, but it is only small. No need to worry.' I said to myself. When I looked over at Genji, he stood there in his mind; with the stunt, he just pulled and my smooth recovery, I would probably be lost in thought too. It was getting pretty late, and my eyes were starting to droop, but I wanted to talk to Genji. I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Genji's
Point of view

I took two of the prescribed pills with water. I ended up carrying Zenyatta to my bed and covering him with a blanket. I curled up on the couch right after.

I woke up to Zenyatta struggling to get around, stumbling over everything. I quietly laughed at him still asleep; then he gave me a funny look 'omg, you need to look in the mirror.' I got up and looked in the mirror, and my eyes went wide. "they worked? they worked!"

I came out of the bathroom and peered over at Zenyatta with joy

I came out of the bathroom and peered over at Zenyatta with joy. I went up to him, "I'm normal again." I smile widely at Zenyatta.

He then grabbed me by the hand and rubbed my palm. "Indeed, you are my student," he said, blushing. I think... I love him.

-
Edited: March 27, 2020 @ 2:33 pm
stay safe and stay clean, Bois.