⋆»chap 5

The next morning
;
Genji
point of view

'I haven't seen Zenyatta since he left with Angela yesterday. I wonder if he's alright,' I thought to myself. I decided to grab some groceries before heading over to Zenyatta's meditation room. As I made my way towards the City Center's open market, I bumped into a guy with light brown skin, about my height, and a small round bald head. He fell straight to the ground. "Oh, shit, sorry, dude." Genji offered his hand to the seemingly cute stranger.

"Ahah, it's-it's Alright!" The stranger stated, frantically taking Genjis' hand, standing up to have like five different emotions carve his face.

'It's like they are new to emotions.' 'His voice was kind of familiar. I can't think of who it reminds me of.'
I thought to myself.

"Oh! Oh my gosh, it's you, Genji! I've been looking for you!" The male expressed quite loudly.

I flinched at the sudden scream of words. "Woah, Woah..and you are?" I said in a slightly threatening tone.

'Who is he?'

'How does he know my name?'

'What planet did he come from?'

These all being questions I asked myself while waiting for a response from the now potential enemy.

"Oh— I forgot you didn't know." He then expressed a sort of disappointed, confused, and content look—all at the same time.

'What is going on in his head?' My mind is now beginning to scatter.

"Just tell me who you are, explanations later," I stated firmly.

"Wow, I haven't seen this hostile side of you since our first meditation
together." He chuckled lightly.

"Zenyatta?" I question him. He then nodded.

'What the.. when— yesterday? whhhhaaaaa.'

Zenyatta
point of view

When I nodded, it was like something clicked in Genji's mind. He rushed me into a hug.

"I was so worried." He stated quietly.

"Sorry." I flatly responded. This hug was so warm. I didn't want to let go.

"So, your human now?" He questioned.

"Apparently... I'm trying to work out how to function with these legs." I chuckled.

"I'll help." He finally let go and looked at me.

"That'd be nice." I retorted. I was sighing lightly at the feeling of my skin slightly becoming cold again.

*edited: Monday, June 17, 2019.