⋆»chap 4

Genji's
point of view

Back at the Sushi Bar
;

As I chewed on my sushi, I heard a familiar voice, "Sensei?" I peered over toward the direction of the vote. I then saw my master, Zenyatta, leaving with my old friend Angela Ziegler. 'I'm not going to lie, I'm curious, but it is none of my business.' I thought to myself as I quickly paid my bill and moseyed on after the both of them, contradicting my own words. That's when they took a turn into a building, and I could no longer follow them without being heard or seen. All I could listen to from here is murmurs. I sighed in defeat and made my way back to my residence.

'I'll ask Zenyatta about it later.' I then sat down on my private balcony and meditated for the second time today.

I started to get furious when I started having issues trying to meditate. I stood up and paced around my room, "For crying out loud. Where is Zenyatta? What are they doing... Ugh." I spoke in an irritated tone, then Hanzo busted into my booth(or room) with a male dressed as a cowboy. Hanzo's face flushed, 'Is he drunk?' I thought to myself. I forgot that he came to Nepal...

"What are you doing fussing over some robotic figure? He doesn't feel it! You need to find you-hic! yourself someone like McCree here." My brother stumbled upon every word, and it reminded me of who I once was. With a hic, Hanzo mushed his face onto McCree's, who was practically carrying Hanzo out of the room.

Once Hanzo stopped forcing himself onto McCrees lips, McCree spoke in an apologetic tone of voice, "I'm extremely sorry for this, Genji. He had a bit too much.." He then slid the door closed before carrying Hanzo towards his rented booth.

"Clearly," I whispered as I jumped off my balcony and roamed the streets. It's currently evening now, and Zenyatta was nowhere to be seen. "I'm worried.."

Zenyatta's
point of view

I started to feel my legs become heavier, 'What is this feeling?' I began to gravitate towards the ground. "What?" Soon I could feel my body slowly take a seat on the cold sidewalk of Nepal. I felt some questioning looks come my way as I attempted to stand. My legs quivered before I obtained balance; I questioned my body and how it was reacting to the serum.

When I finally reached my small apartment on a hill, I settled down onto my traditional bed. "Dr. Ziegler said I should feel different when I wake up in the morning." I sat in a resting position and soon fell into resting mode.

To be continued. :)

*edited: Sunday, June 2, 2019.