Epilogue

(on stage)^

4 Years Swiftly Passed By...

"I'll be back by five," Jimin kissed Yoongi's lips passionately.

"Don't show the cameras what I should only be seeing!" Yoongi waves to his husband.

"Don't worry!" Jimin waved back.

"And show those other models how powerful your thighs are!" Yoongi adds.

"I will!" Jimin laughs. "I love you!"

"I love you!" Yoongi waves again. He watches Jimin back out and drive to work.

Jimin called Mi Na from MiMi Modeling a couple years back after he revealed to his parents that he didn't want to be the heir to the hospital. Jinyoung took it instead and has been running it smoothly. Yoongi quit at the hospital and became a music producer. He's been working with many artists and groups ever since.

As Yoongi waited for time to pass by, he took the opportunity to clean around the house and create some music. He didn't pay attention to the time as he felt that if he kept checking, the longer it would feel for Jimin to come home. He contacted a few of his clients to ask if they liked the sound since he finished a lot. Soon enough, time flew like the wind and Jimin finally came home.

"Yoongi? Where are you?"

"Kitchen!" Yoongi yells, drinking honeydew tea. He turned once he heard Jimin's footsteps and widened his eyes to what he found.

"Happy birthday, baby," Jimin smiled wide. A child stood beside the model. She seemed to be around 2 or 3 years old.

"Oh my god," Yoongi smiles, walking up to the child.

"Her name is Taeri. You've always told me you wanted a little girl to spoil. Happy birthday!"

The now-family-of-three enjoyed a welcoming and happy birthday dinner together. Jimin adopted Taeri last year but the process took longer than expected and he picked her up a couple days ago. She had been staying with his parents until the meantime. This was one hell of a surprise to Yoongi. He always talked about how he wanted to start a family.

Now that they have Taeri, their time shared is as a family.

+

3k reads?!?!?! holy shit thanks guys.

thank you for reading this book. it was a pleasure to create and to read your reactions. thank you for the reads, the votes, and the comments. this wraps up the day and night series. please anticipate the next book I have coming out.

it has been great sharing my ideas with you guys.

until next time, this is liz, out