6:35 AM

"No!" Yoongi screamed, waking up. He breathed heavily, recalling what he had just dreamt. "No," Yoongi felt tears brim his eyes as he slapped his bed out of frustration.

Yoongi was just about to see the person he'd been dreaming of for the past year and a half. He has this one memory he is confused about. It involved him and some guy around Jimin's height. He had pink cotton candy hair. His style was also similar to Jimin's, yet all he saw the back of this guy's whole person. The guy was about to turn around, yet it was still blurry but enough to make out facial features. That was taken away from him once his body decided to wake up.

"I just wanted to know who that is," Yoongi cried, hugging a pillow to his chest. "please, I need to know who he is," he whispers sadly.

Jimin knocked on Yoongi's front door with his work bag and a container with Yoongi's favorite food for lunch. Jimin had a nervous smile on his face, accompanied by a crimson blush. Yoongi heard the knocking and sluggishly got out of bed. He sniffled, wiping his eyes as he walked down the stairs towards the front door. Once Yoongi opened the door, not even bothering to look up, Jimin's expression fell once he saw how Yoongi was.

"Yoongi? What's wrong?" Jimin took a step closer. Yoongi shook his head and let him in. "Something's wrong, Yoongi, tell me," Jimin puts his things down.

"I-I'm just frustrated," Yoongi sighed. "I was about to see who this guy was i-in my dream but before I could, I woke up," Yoongi tells him. "It must sound dumb,"

"No, it doesn't," Jimin stood closer.

"I was about to see his face after dreaming about him for a year and a half," Yoongi let some tears slip.

"Come here," Jimin opens his arms. Yoongi gladly hugged him. The feeling of nostalgia and déjà vu swarmed Yoongi. He suddenly felt at home, safe in Jimin's arms.

"Thank you," Yoongi sniffled.

"I brought you some food for lunch," Jimin tried to lighten the mood.

"Thanks," Yoongi chuckled.

"You're welcome, I hope you're going to be fine," Jimin rubbed his back.

"Me too," Yoongi mumbles. The pair stayed in that position for a while before Jimin spoke up.

"I'd love to stay and all but I'm going to be late for work," Jimin awkwardly chuckles.

"Oh- yeah, sorry," Yoongi sniffled.

"It's okay," Jimin chuckles. "If you need anything, or just want to talk or whatever, just call me or text me. I'll be sure to answer," Jimin offers.

"Thank you," Yoongi smiled gratefully.

"I'll be home by 7, we can watch a movie or something," Jimin gathers his things.

"I'd love that," Yoongi grins.

"Bye Yoongi," Jimin shyly waves.

"Bye Jimin, have a safe trip," Yoongi waves. Jimin waves back before the door closed.

"I really miss you,"