9:44 AM

"Signal bonae signal bonae, jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit. Nan neoreul wonhae, nan neoreul wonhae. Wae baneungi eobtni?" Jimin sung along to TWICE's new song 'Signal.' Yoongi ended up joining him as he also liked the song.

"You're so cute, I swear," Yoongi chuckles.

"Oh shut up," Jimin blushed.

"So, this came in the mail," Yoongi passed an envelope. Inside contained a letter and a condom.

Dear Love Birds,

We are so glad and very happy to see you are dating now and it made us cry. So, since I know both of you are virgins still, have protected sex. The both of you are susceptible to STDs and shit. Do us a favor by not getting them with this trusty new condom. You have no idea how happy we are that you guys are finally together. We wish you the best of luck and happiness towards your ways.

Love,

Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Gucci

"Who's 'Gucci'?" Jimin looked over to Yoongi.

"Taehyung, he wants to work with Gucci," Yoongi shrugs.

"I didn't expect them to be like this," Jimin chuckles. "it's so weird,"

"Right? I feel creeped out,"

"Me too," Jimin bit his lip nervously. "you wanna go out for some food? I don't want to cook mainly because I don't want to clean,"

"Of course," Yoongi chuckles. "my little lazy peach,"

+
GUYS IM WATCHING THE BILLBOARD MYSIC AWARDS AND I JUST WATCHED THE RED CARPET SO SO SO MUCH PEOPLE WANT TO MEET BTS THEYRE SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM

IM SO FUCKING PROUD I LOVE THEM I LOVE ARMY I LOVE EVERYONE

THIS IS LIZ, PROUD MOTHER, OUT