I cried out in pain as I hit the snow-covered ground. I slowly pushed myself up and called out to Klein, but right before he could get to me, the leader of this group of the White Fang hit Klein in the head hard enough to make him go flying to the fallen tree. As his body fell to the snow near the tree, I spotted blood begin to pour run down his face.

Me: "Klein! Klein! Are you ok?! Please say something!" I yelled out to him repeatedly with no response.

I was about to get up from the snow and run to him only to be pinned down to the ground by some random Faunus. He only grinned widely as he moved his face close to mine licking his lips.

White Fang Member: "Hey boss! Why don't we have fun with the little Schnee, sure she's a little young, but why not entertain ourselves with her before we kill her." he said to his leader. 

This couldn't be happening. I never did anything to them. I felt as tears begin to form before they ran down my face. I began praying to Oum to help me. The Faunus on top of me didn't even wait for his leader to reply as he began ripping my dress apart. All I felt was cold, loneliness, hatred, and most of all fear. I closed my eyes preparing for the worse, but nothing happened, he just stops moving.

I stayed there frozen, I felt something begin dripping on me. When I opened my eyes I saw something sticking through his chest. It was some sort of red spear. I heard the surrounding White Fang gasp in horror seeing their comrade die, but I could care less, I was more confused and scared to what was happening. As I continued to stare at the red spear, it began to glow for a moment in his chest before it retracted into the forest leaving behind a stream of blood to poured out from the body. The body went limp as it fell on me but I slowly pushed it aside only to see something strange. The blood that came out of the now dead Faunus was floating in the air forming several smaller red spears... maybe arrows.

In a blink of an eye, they flew towards several stunned White Fang members, piercing into their chests. This alone was enough to put the remaining dozen or so White Fang members on guard as they began looking around for their attacker.

While they were distracted I slowly crawled to Klein and when I got to him, I moved a bit of his hair away to see if he was alright. I saw that he was breathing and let out a sigh of relief. Not wanting him to bleed too much, I started to bandage his head with some of the torn fabric from my dress. While I did this, I heard a dark laugh echoing around us. It... sounded like a boy. We all looked around for the source of laughter only to see trees, but laughter only got louder and louder.

?????: "Looks like the fear I felt led me to my prey! Now I can hurry this up and get out of this cold! But what shall you ever do to you all for making become out here?! Ahahaha I have a great idea for you idiots! Why don't you all just die! Hahaha....that sounds like a wonderful idea!" the voice said in a dark tone.

With that, the voice went silent. Leaving us to look around, listening to whatever we could. In just a few seconds later, a red spear with red wire attached to it came shooting out of the trees and into the chest of a White Fang member and just like before the red spear glowed for a moment and retracted as fast as it came. But this time it didn't form smaller spears like before.

All the White Fang immediately began firing in the direction where the spear came from. They stopped firing as they let out cheers saying that they got the person. I felt my heart sink hearing that my Savior died. As I looked down, I notice a shadow slowly move towards the White Fang members, it was a small shadow, but it slowly grew bigger. When I looked up towards the sky, I saw the moon and dark figure falling towards us with something in their hand.

But one of the White Fang members seemed to have heard something as their ears lifted up into the air before he looked up but it was too late. The person came crashing down onto the White Fang member who saw him creating a cloud of snow. The White Fang members all turned around to look at the cloud as a bright red light shined within for a brief second.