"Who is the unlucky guy?" Luke sits on his bed looking at Calum.

"Just a guy."

"Who?"

"H-his name is Jodum. He's really sweet and stuff." Calum scratches his hair.

Luke hums and nods. "Never heard of him. Why go on dates? You're just going to cheat on them by fucking me."

"How do you know I'll continue to fuck you?" Calum takes the new hoodie off and throws it on the bed, collapsing on it later. He wraps himself in the sheets looking up at Luke.

"Because I'm your daddy, duh." Luke sighs and nonchalantly pulls out his dick in front of Calum's mouth. He presses his ten inch against the brunettes plump lips. "Lick it."

Calum kisses the tip of the blonde's dick, and licks down the vein. He grabs the shaft in his tiny hands, and begins to suck on it. Slobber slips out Calum's precious mouth, as he sucks and licks on his Daddy's dick. 

The blonde throws his head back, and grabs a fistful of Calum's oily hair. "Y-yeah, just like that, Princess."

The blonde's phone rings and he throws his phone across the room, and continues to slap his hips against Calum's puffy lips. "Fuck my mouth hard, Daddy." Calum gags, taking more of Luke.

Luke releases in Calum's mouth, and he swallows like a good boy and lays against Luke's bed. "Do you have Netflix?"

Luke stares at him out of breath, "Well, yeah, just press Netflix at the top of the remote. We gonna Netflix and chill?"

"Yeah." Calum bites his lip totally forgetting about his date. "I need a shower first."

"True, I don't want to chill with you with your hair being oily."

The brunette rolls his eyes, and takes a strand of curly hair and examines it. "Fuck my black is coming back."

"You look way more innocent with your natural black hair, Calum." Luke pushes him off the bed and gets on. "Go take a shower, I'll let you use my shampoo."

Calum grabs a towel and goes into the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

Luke turns a random ass movie  on and grabs popcorn, he comes back and plays it. After 30 minutes of showering, Calum comes out with big fluffy hair and a single tee on, with no underwear. "Your hair is huge as fuck." The blonde comments. 

He throws his towel at Luke and lays on the bed, the long tee coming up a bit. The blonde bites his lip and slyly moves an arm around Cal.

"I don't do cuddles, or kisses, you know that, Luke."

"Okay, but I would never kiss you, I just like cuddles." He stares in Calum's brown eyes with his serious crystal ones. "I know, an athlete loving cuddles, I do..."

Calum rolls his eyes and snuggles into Luke's warm chest, "I'm hating every second of this."

The blonde laughs and holds Calum's slim waist pulling him closer. "You're so tiny." He whispers in Cal's voluminous hair, laughing after.

"Your phone is still on the ground." Calum speaks softly playing with the loose strands on Luke's shirt.

"Oh shit it is, but I'm tired, I'm going to bed now." Luke closes his eyes, not even noticing that he was smiling.