Beginning Love square

Mulai dari awal

They are walk out from class. Jin and Stephanie was holding hand, while Yin behind them watching them .

They are passed in front of Vilia, who standing in front of her locker.

"They are twins!" She thought.

And then she was look down. She was thinking something about the camping. It cost so expensive, she don't have the money to sign up, but it's one of the final project. She knew it from beginning, that even she got the scholarship but there were many things that she should pay for herself.

She slam the locker really hard, due to stressed of the money.

--------------

Jin and the other was at the cafe. They ordered their drinks, but was shock by Vilia whose work there as part timer.

"Hello pretty...." Namjoon said and whistle.

"Oh, the rude bitch is here!" Jungkook said.

"Now before i'm out of my patience, can i take your order please" Vilia said.

"Guys, we are in public. Just take our order." Stephanie said.

After few minutes, Vilia comeback with their drinks. She put the drinks one by one in their table. Suddenly Jungkook stand up from his seat and that's make Vilia fall. The last cup that still in Vilia's hand was fall on top of her body.

Everybody there was shock.

"Hey!! Be carefull ! You almost make me wet from that coffee!"Jungkook was shout feel annoyed."

"Jungkkok , that's enough" Jin said to Jungkook.

It's make everybody shock too how Jin scolded Jungkook. Jin stand up from his seat and help Vilia.

"Clean yourself, you dirty" Jin said and leaving.

Stephanie was follow him get out from the place.

"Bye guys..... " Stephanie said.

"Hey what's going on here? Are you okay Jungkook?" Jimin said, he was worried with Jungkook who look upset with Jin."

"I have to do something" Jungkook said and smirk at Vilia who walk away .

----------------

Jin and Stephanie was on their way in the car.

"You change so much, i mean it's a good thing that you help poor people." Stephanie said.

"I just don't want make Yin Hyung upset, just that.  Jin said.

"You really love your brother that much?" Stephanie ask Jin.

Suddenly, Jin stop the car in the side of road.

"Do you think, is he deserve to be loved?" Jin ask with serious face.

"What do you mean? Of course yes, he is kind and deserve to be love by someone like you." Stephanie answer.

"Just by me?" Jin ask again.

The two was silent. Stephanie feel there was something wrong with Jin.

"Why you suddenly ask a question like that?" Stephanie ask curious.

"Nothing." Jin said and continue start the car.

-----------------

The next day, Jin was feel sad and going to rooftop alone. He doesn't want someone bothered him. But instead he wish a calmness atmosphere, he heard a girl was talking on her phone.

"Mom, can you just transfer the money today?"

"Oh, i just..... hmm... nothing.... i'm still have enough money. Don't worry mom."

"Yes sure, there's nothing going on. I just want to buy something, but i can delay  it. Be health mOM. Bye~~~" The girl end the call.

Jin heard all the conversation and watch the girl, then he realize that girl was Vilia.

"Ohhh.... eotteohke? I can't skip that camping, i have to get poin for final project." Vilia shout desperate.

"How pity" Vilia turn her head when she heard someone shout at her.

"J-jin?" She said frowned.

"I realize how poor you are just now" Jin said and walking towards her.

"Do you heard everything? Hey, Eavesdropping is not god." Vilia said feel annoyed.

"I have my own ear, and ear was use to hearing right?" Jin reply.

Vilia doesn't want to debate. She walk out leaving the rooftop, but suddenly.

"I can help you, hmmm.... Vilia? Is that your name?" Jin shout and make Vilia stop.

"Why you so kind to me? You help me twice from your disgusting gangs, and now you want to help me." Vilia ask Jin.

"Just decide, you want accept my help or not? I don't give advice twice" Jin said and going to leave.

"Okay!!!! But, i will pay back to you. But just little by little, i can't pay it full at once." Vilia said.

Jin just smile and walk away.

"I hope this is not going to worse, i can't be indebted for such a long period." Vilia murmured herself.