(7) Love...

All three of you exited the room less confidently than you had been when you entered earlier.

Yoongi scowled and shot Chim an accusatory look.

"So what was that about this whole thing being 'possible' again?" He asked sarcastically and Chim groaned, slapping his cheeks in frustration.

"How was I supposed to know that Envy was being held 'there'..." he muttered back while kicking a stray pebble on the ground grumpily.

You sighed loudly and grabbed them both by the back of their shirts. "This doesn't mean we're not moving forward. Let's go, we need to find Lust..." you reiterated, missing the apprehensive look that passed both their faces when you mentioned his name.

Yoongi scoffed at your manhandling. "This is unheard of...A 'human' dragging around one of the deadliest Sins like a dog?" He spat out incredulously and from the background Chim was already shaking his head in panic.

Chim had been traveling with you long enough to know not to mess with you when frustrated.

And he was completely right.

You shot Yoongi a wicked smile that promised a lot of pain.

Yoongi refused to admit that he was daunted by a...a 'girl'...

The shiver that coursed through him had nothing to do with that wretched expression on your face.

Absolutely nothing...

You smiled.  "What music do you enjoy, oh Deadly Sloth?" You asked innocently.

He scoffed. "Hip hop of course; what does that have to do with anything?" He asked with his infamous scowl.

You gave him a smile that crinkled your eyes as you reached for your phone, scrolling through a playlist of Country Music that you would use on him later.

"Oh nothing, nothing." you answer back casually, following the two now as they leaded the way to the next destination.

Yoongi eyed you cautiously and Chim gulped apprehensively, glancing back and forth between the two of you while inwardly groaning.

"We are so screwed..." he thought, glaring up at the sky.

————————————————

EARLIER

"You're looking for Envy?" Yoongi's contact asked, shooting you an incredulous look while laughing and slapping her knees.

Her laughter died out when your serious expression didn't change and she slowly sobered up, wiping away her tears.

"You're...not actually serious are you?..." she questioned and you huffed irritatedly.

"This isn't a joke" you mumbled in response, giving her resolute look with your lips set in straight line.

She grew silent and stared at you unreadably until she finally stood up, shaking her head in mock disbelief.

"I'll applaud you, human, for coming this far, and not only by yourself, but with two of the most unpleasant men in our world..." she started off gravely -ignoring the indignant shouts of protest at her statement- and she continued.

"But you may as well stop here. I have no interest in why you are seeking Envy, but it is impossible. He wanders aimlessly in a place where our kind have nightmares just thinking about. No entity can enter and if even if he was able to he would never leave in one piece. I only know one man who has successfully done so, but that was hundreds of years ago..." She explained as her brows furrowed anxiously.