•⎡Chapter Thirty-Four⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[C/W]= Curse Word
[L/N]= Last Name

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A soft light hit you as you opened you eyes. You sat up slowly, looking around in a bit of confusion. You could just barely see a dim light coming from an open door. Soon, your eyes adjusted to the room you were currently in, and you recognized it instantly.

It was Yoosung's room. At night.

Woah. Déjà vu.

Yoosung, however, wasn't here.

You got up, stepping out of the room and towards the soft blue light. Once you were there, you noticed Yoosung's computer was left on. It was providing the light.

Yoosung wasn't at the computer though.

You continued through the darkness and noticed there was a phone on the counter. You soon realized that it was Yoosung's, and picked it up to check the time.

Before even checking the time, you noticed that his background was a picture that the two of you took on your date. You smiled a bit as you finally checked the time.

3:28 AM.

What was with you and waking up in the middle of the night?

Turning back around, you sighed and continued to look for your- whatever Yoosung was to you anymore.

Looking around the darkness, you finally saw him. Rather than sleeping where he usually slept (the spot on the floor next to his bed) he was on the couch.

The first thing you noticed about him was the shirt he was lacking. Instead there were bandages wrapping around his torso and chest, and he was breathing pretty oddly. A deep inhale, a shakey exhale. It was odd, as if his breath was restricted by some..thing-

You didn't even notice the blush that had risen into your cheeks, and that your breath had turned a bit shallow. You bit your lip. Oh dear. You couldn't deny that Yoosung looked...what was the word?
Attractive.

You tried to shake the flush from your face and turned away from the attractive blonde in front of you.

Why was he sleeping on the couch..? Was he serious when he said that he wanted to give you space..?

Well, it doesn't matter. You'll find out in the morning.

You didn't want to wake him, so you stepped as softly and lightly as possible. Like a ninja.

Well- that's how it was going until you, of course being you, tripped and crashed onto the apartment floor. It's possible you had tripped over a table and took it with you. It may or may not have fallen on top of you.

"Ow ow ow ow..." you said as you rubbed your head.

"...[Y/N]..?" Yoosung said groggily and you turned to him.

"G-Good morning...Yoosung." You said, covering your face so that he couldn't see your embarrassment.

"Why is there a table ontop of you..?" He asked, clearly oblivious to the fact that you just fell.

"I....was...using it as a fort." You said.

"That's not typically how you'd use a table to make a fort." He said, as if he were a master in the art of fort-making.
He got up and picked up the large table, putting it back in it's original position.

He put blankets over the table, under the table, and then crawled inside. "See? Now it's a fort."

You looked at him in a bit of disbelief. He could be so childish sometimes. You chuckled a bit before entering the blanket fort, and it was surprisingly spacious. The table seemed smaller from the outside.

"It's kind dark in here." You said with a slight laugh.

"O-Oh! I'll fix that. Hold on one- OW! Ah...I only hit my head d-don't worry."

He came back into the fort, and you heard a few light cracking noises before a purple light illuminated the fort.

"Is that a glow stick?" You laughed a bit. "Why do you have that just laying around?"

You could see that he was blushing, and he looked down. "S-Seven gave it to me a while ago. I found it under the c-couch when we were looking for your phone, s-so..." he suddenly smiled, "I guess it came in handy!"

You couldn't help but smile at his reaction.

"It's a bit cramped in here." You laughed. Sure it was spacious considering it's a table, but the two of you could barely fit.

"Here, I-I'll scoot over..." Yoosung said and sat with his knees up, allowing you to get both in more comfortably, and closer to his warmth.

"This is kinda nice..." You said, and you saw his face flush.

Suddenly you noticed him tense.
"L-listen, [Y/N]...I need to tell you something." His voice sounded serious, maybe even a little sad?

"Is it something serious?" You asked him.

"Yeah...I don't think you're going to like me after I tell-"

"Then save it for tomorrow." You said warmly.

"...What..?" He asked.

"I said whatever it is, tell me tomorrow. I can tell that it's bad so...let's just have tonight, okay?" You said. "I can hate you tomorrow."

"Oh...ok..." He said.

The two of you talked about the most random of things. It kind of reminded you of your days in the chat room.

The ones that had made you fall in love with him.

You teased him and laughed at his naturally cute nature.

Eventually the two of you passed out.

Yoosung didn't mind that you had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He didn't mind that you were drooling on him either. The small feeling of pain that he got as you laid on him, he didn't mind either.

This would be your last night together if things turned out the way he thinks it will.

After tonight, he's ready for that. If you never talk to him again, he understands.

No matter what, [Y/N]. I'll always love you.

I don't even mind that you might not love me anymore.

He smiled at you and sighed, finally relaxing.

He wanted you to be happy, and he learned that it's possible you can't be happy with him.

And that's okay.